The global prevalence of video-related social media like TikTok has made video sharing a common phenomenon in modern society. In order to make the videos uploaded conspicuous or unique, people are inclined to edit their videos. Therefore, it is crucial to have a handy video editor to help you with all the editing requests. Today, we will present you with a piece of practical video editing software–WorkinTool VidClipper.
WorkinTool Vidclipper is a helpful and free video editor in the WorkinTool product family. Although it is a new member, VidClipper boasts powerful video editing features for both professional video editors and non-professional video lovers. Additionally, aspiring to provide a tool that everyone can find convenient to use, the designers of VidClipper endow it with a simple interface friendly enough for beginners.
When it comes to the features, there are two main modules for VidClipper: Quick Editing Mode and Professional Editing Mode. Here is the specific information:
|Quick Editing Mode||Professional Editing Mode|
|Screen Recorder||Edit a Video (change speed, reverse a video, flip and rotate a video, and change the background color of a video)|
|Video Splitter||Add Text or Subtitles to a Video|
|Video Merger||Add Special Effect and Filters to a Video|
|Video Background Remover||Insert Transitions, Overlay Effects, and Animations into a Video|
|Video Templates||Add Music to a Video|
|Video Converter||Freeze Frame a Video|
|Text-to-Speech Converter||Pixelate a Video|
|Watermark Remover||Trim and Crop a Video|
|Transcribe Audio to Text|
Meanwhile, VidClipper is equipped with more than 1000 useful templates, including 100+ stylish texts, 60+ filters, 300+ transitions, 70+ overlay effects, 200+ elements and 600+ sound effects. Hence, it can meet your different needs without fail. For the outcome, you can customize it with the help of the settings in VidClipper, such as formats, quality, resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. Furthermore, all your editing projects will be automatically saved on your PC for future use.
More significantly, VidClipper is completely free to use currently. Therefore, all its features are accessible without a license payment and compulsory registration. Additionally, much as it is freeware, advertisements will never appear in the course of your editing, while an intrusive watermark will by no means be an element in your output.
Please see the detailed information for your reference:
Price: 100% FREE
Supported OS: Windows 11, 10, 8 and 7
Supported Video Formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, and GIF
|Why You Should Have It||Why You Should Decline It|
As mentioned above, there are generally two editing modules for VidClipper:
- Quick Editing Mode
- Professional Editing Mode
Let’s begin our specific discussion.
1. Quick Editing Mode
Seven common video features are displayed on the opening page of VidClipper to assist you in editing your videos more quickly.
Let’s take Video Splitter as an example.
How to split a video through WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Open VidClipper and find Video Split.
- Hit Click or drag to add the file to upload your video.
- Drag the progress bar or choose the time duration below Cut Clip to decide the selection area.
(The additional features are adjustable, including screen size, screen direction, resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.)
- Click Add clip to list and then Export.
Take Screen Recorder as another example.
How to record screen via WorkinTool VidClipper?
- Open the tool and click Screencast.
- Customize your recording by making your choices in the settings.
(recording screen size, audio source, video quality, and video format.)
- Press the Start button to begin your recording.
- Click the Stop icon to export your recording.
- . You can customize the screen recording tool when the recording takes place; for instance, drawing tools (to help you mark or highlight the important contents in your recording) or floating box (to control your recording).
- . Autostop is an extremely useful function as it can automatically stop your recording. All you need to do is to set your duration and the status when your recording stops.
Professional Editing Mode
When clicking the +New icon, you will be directed to the professional editing console of WorkinTool VidClipper so that you can edit your videos like a pro.
The most apparent function of this console is to add a variety of special effects to your video, from texts and filters to overlay effects and transitions.
Here, I would like to set overlay effects and music as examples.
This is a tutorial on adding overlay effects to your video.
- Hit Import when you log into the console after clicking the +New icon.
- Drag the video to the editing bar and find Overlay on the left vertical column.
- Select the effect you like and drag it to the related editing bar
(You can pull the edge to decide how long your effect should last.)
- Click Export to get your edited video.
(1). Before getting your new video, you can customize it with the assistance of all the settings:
- Video Formats: .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mov, .mkv and .gif
- Video Quality: High, Standard and Normal.
- Output Settings: The video and audio qualities are further adjustable by changing the following parameters:
- Video (Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution Rate, and Bit Rate)
- Audio (Encoder, Sample Rate, Channel, and Bit Rate)
(2). VidClipper enables you to have a personalized reminder even when your editing completes. For example, you can choose one of the settings:
- Ringtone Reminder
- PC Shutdown
- No Further Operation
Here is a guide for putting music into a video by WorkinTool VidClipper.
- Click the +New icon and then find Import to upload your video.
- Put the video into the first editing bar below and select Music.
- Choose the music you desire, download it, and drag it to another editing bar below.
- Hit Export to save your edited video.
An easy and practical video editing solution is critical if you have frequent interactions with videos. WorkinTool VidCilpper is one of the powerful video editing software designed to solve all your editing issues, professional or amateur. On top of its various useful features, it is totally free without any intrusive watermark on your output. Generally speaking, it is a product which won’t make you disappoint.
Now, are you prepared to edit a unique video with WorkinTool VidClipper?