Everyone would love to have an iPhone, if we could afford it. Well, not everyone can purchase it because of the way in which Apple costs its products. The most interesting that has come out now is that the tech giant has introduced a new leasing programme in India by renting the latest iPhone SE for the corporates at an inexpensive price of Rs. 999 per month. The recently launched iPhone SE, which has a 4-inch screen and a design borrowed from the iPhone 5s, was actually priced at Rs 39,000 and many weren’t happy with such an expensive pricing.
The launch of iPhone SE is targeted at making inroads into the developing smartphone markets like India and China and Apple wishes retail customers as well as corporates to use the new iPhone. In order to entice corporates, Apple has come up with an exciting offer of leasing the iPhone SE for Rs 999 a month for a period of two years.
So, now to entice the Indian customers, the tech giant has made a striking offer to the corporate sector. Here’s everything you need to know about the iPhone Leasing scheme:
- Corporates can lease the latest iPhone SE for Rs. 999 per month for a period of two years.
- Apple has also offered its preceding phones including the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S – on similar leasing plans for two years at Rs 1,199 and Rs 1,399 a month.
- Corporate users have the ease of shifting from one iPhone to another and pay the change in monthly fee based on the model.
- The company has also introduced the offer on all Apple iPhone and iPad models.
- These plans will be led by Apple’s Indian distributors like Beetel, Ingram, Rashi Peripherals and Redington.
Get iPhone SE at Low Price of Rs. 999 per month
Apple has not only aimed at the retail customers with the new iPhone SE but it has also targeted the corporates to use the handset on lease. Corporate users can now get the 4-inch smartphone for as low as Rs. 999 per month for a lease of two years, which add up to a whole of Rs. 23,976. The rental period for the new Apple iPhone SE will last for two years, and the corporate leasing option will be available across all iPhones and iPads. Good news is that the similar plans are available on other iPhone models such as the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S.
Price of other iPhone Devices – Leasing Plans
- The 16GB iPhone 6 comes with a price tag of Rs. 1,199 per month for 2 years.
- IPhone 6S users would have to shell out Rs. 1,399 per month for a couple of years.
As of now, the new iPhone SE costs Rs. 39,000, while the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6S cost Rs. 52,000 and Rs. 62,000 respectively. The company offers additional benefits that the corporate users can at any time upgrade their iPhone models simply by paying the change in monthly fee based on the model. This way the people who are highly curious to use iPhone device will get an opportunity to own it for a period of 2 years via this new leasing programme. If you head to the lease programme, you can get a chance to use the iPhone handsets at the respective prices:
- iPhone SE: Rs. 23,976 (For 2 Years)
- iPhone 6: Rs. 28,776 (For 2 Years)
- iPhone 6S: Rs. 33,576 (For 2 Years)
This new leasing programme introduced by the Apple Company is available only for the corporates and not directly to individuals. Other iPhone and iPad models are also available as part of the lease programme. Since the iPhone SE, that has a smaller four-inch screen with a four stainless- steel finishes and incorporates a faster A9 processor, hasn’t attracted much users and hasn’t seen much demand since its launch in the country on April 8.
This might be the reason for Apple to be forced to come up with the corporate leasing offer to entice more and more customers. However, considering that India is one of the vital focus markets for Apple, the giant software firm has been pushing these offers belligerently via both print and electronic mediums.