Natural fruit and veggie supplements have taken the market by storm for the past few years, and one of the most popular brands is Balance of Nature. Conservative talk radio has been known to play advertisements for this product, while we’ve also noticed that Fox News has advertised it several times. No wonder consumers have grown quite curious about this brand.
What Is Balance of Nature?
Balance of Nature was founded in 1997 by Dr. Douglas Howard, who studied and received his M.D from Russia’s Pavlov First Medical Institute. Because of his experiences studying abroad, he became more and more interested in researching phytochemicals, which was still an up-and-coming topic in research at that time.
Dr. Howard wanted to help people live healthier lives, and one of the key components to make that happen is proper nutrition. In order for people to be healthy, however, they needed to eat a sufficient amount of vegetables and fruits—but he couldn’t figure out an easy way to make that happen.
This dilemma led Dr. Howard to create the Balance of Nature fruits and veggies supplements. This was his way of giving people a chance to live healthier lives by making the consumption of fruits and vegetables more convenient and affordable. Balance of Nature supplements retains all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables because it follows a freeze-drying process. This removes the water without the need for either light, heat, or air.
Balance of Nature’s recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day. One bottle has about 90 capsules, which means it’s already good for a month or 30 days.
How to Take Balance of Nature Capsules
There are different ways you can consume Balance of Nature capsules. Here are a few options you can choose from:
- You can chew the fruit supplements.
- Take them like you usually do for regular vitamins: with water.
- Open up the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto whatever you’re eating or drinking, like a smoothie or a salad, for example. That said, it’s worth noting that the flavor of the green capsules is strong, so you may want to tread carefully.
- Drink it like a herbal or healing tea by opening up the capsule and mixing the powder inside with hot water.
What We Like
- Both children and adults alike can take Balance of Nature supplements.
- The supplements are made out of 100% real produce, so it’s not possible for you to overdose on them. Plus, the ingredients aren’t mixed with preservatives, isolates, extracts, fillers, hormones, sugars, or any additives. All you get is nutrients from the fruits and veggies.
- Some Balance of Nature reviews claim they’ve noticed clearer skin and a more focused mind after taking the supplements.
- The product significantly boosts your immune system—you can say goodbye to getting the flu or colds.
- There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What We Don’t Like
- Balance of Nature isn’t that cheap, especially if you want to get the whole health system.
- Some buyers find that the company’s customer service team could do better at offering assistance.
- The fiber drink is hard to swallow due to its strong, far-from-delicious taste.
- The nutrition information on the bottles could include more detail.
Are Balance of Nature supplements effective? While we can’t 100% say for sure, we’re pretty satisfied with what we’ve seen and felt so far. Besides, Balance of Nature is a brand that’s trusted by many. If you’re looking for a way to live a healthier life, definitely check out Balance of Nature products. If you’re not happy, at least the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.