How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook – If you’re on Facebook, chances are you have at least one friend that incessantly sends you invitations to play “Candy Crush Saga,” the smartphone puzzle game that has become the most popular game on the social networking site. The invites may come from ex-girlfriends (or ex-boyfriends), distant family members or childhood friends you haven’t spoken to in a decade — Candy Crush’s addictive allure knows no bounds.
How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook – On one side where Facebook is having billions of users Logging in every day. On the other side, some notifications tease the users like anything. That’s why, for major of them, American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California – Facebook Inc. also provided options like “Turn off comment notifications on this post, Turn off notifications on this post, See such notifications less often etc.” Now here’s a specific method of How to Block Candy Crush Sagar Notifications on Facebook. Just follow the step by step guide given below with images, and you’ll be able to completely stop useless notifications of playing or invitations of Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush makes money for its developer, King.com, by forcing users to pay for new levels, though users can get around this by inviting their Facebook friends to the game. Given the reward for sending invites, it’s unlikely you’ll ever get the Candy Crush addict in your social network to stop, but it turns out that there is a way to turn off Candy Crush announcements.
It’s hard to avoid the masses of people playing Candy Crush Saga, the addictive hit game by King.com. But you can avoid them and the annoying notifications they send you on Facebook.
The process of blocking Candy Crush Saga notifications from friends takes all of two seconds. Here’s how to do it.
- Log on to Facebook and pull down the notifications tab on the top right of your home screen.
- Hover over the X next to one of your Candy Crush notifications, which will prompt you to “turn off.”
- Click the X, and it will give you the option to turn off all notifications from Candy Crush Saga.
- Click “Turn Off” and voila! Candy Crush Saga is banned from sending you alerts. You can also alert Facebook if you feel it or another app is spamming you.
- To make sure you did this correctly, go into your notifications settings and make sure the Candy Crush Saga app box is unchecked and enjoy a more quiet Facebook.
Whenever you feel the need of unblocking any specific apps you can come back to the same page, and click on unblock specific app. Hope you like this way of Blocking the Candy Crush Requests form Friends. Having any queries related to How to Block Candy Crush Requests on Facebook, please make sure to comment below. Also, Read – how to run an online business successfully.