There are many things which make Android OS favorite among all. And there are many things only our android phone can do. We being android lovers, install a lot of third-party applications to enrich our smartphone user experience, security, and efficiency. But what we miss are built-in Android features. One such cool feature only a few Android users are aware of is – The ability to set background themes and images in Google Keyboard.
This allows you to pick from a variety of themes, including different color schemes for the keyboard, or you can even upload one of your favorite pictures as the background image for Google Keyboard.
- To change the theme, just head into the settings of your Android phone and then select the Language & input option.
- Now tap on Google Keyboard (Gboard) followed by Theme option.
- You’ll now find various options to set your keyboard as per your desired picture or color.
- You will then be presented with all the folders that contain photos, select a photo that you like and then adjust it to your preference. After that, tap on ‘Next‘ and then ‘Done‘.
- That’s it, your favorite image has now been set as a background image in Google Keyboard.
First noticed at Google I/O, this feature appeared in the Android N Developer Preview 3. Now Google is giving this ability to everyone, even if you’re not on the N preview.