Whenever you get a new SIM card, it takes time to remember your own mobile number. Most of the time, you end up calling friends or relatives to ask for your phone number. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check own mobile number for free without calling your friends and asking them for your number.
However, if you don’t have the balance to make a call, how can you find the phone number? Here is the tutorial through which you can check your mobile number of any telecom operator with zero balance like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Telenor and Reliance JIO using USSD codes without any charges.
How to check your own mobile number?
Most network providers offer a USSD service, which you can use to check your phone number. Although, not all of them have the same USSD code. But generally speaking, here is the procedure:
To know your own phone number:
- Go to the phone app and dial *1#
- Call *1# from the sim you want to check the mobile number
If you want to know the instructions for specific network providers, click on these links to jump to the corresponding section:
- To check your own airtel mobile number
- To check your Idea mobile number
- To check your BSNL mobile number
- To check Vodafone mobile number
- To check your Tata DoCoMo phone number
- To check Reliance mobile number (not Jio)
- To check Telenor mobile number
- To check Reliance JIO mobile number
How to check Airtel mobile number? or (What is my Airtel Mobile Number?)
To know your Airtel mobile number:
- Dial *1# on your airtel mobile
Or dial any one of the following USSD codes and follow the instructions on your screen to know your own Airtel phone number.
How to check your Idea mobile number?
To know your Idea phone number:
- Dial *1# on your Idea mobile phone
Or dial any one of the following USSD codes and follow the instructions on the screen to know your Idea phone number.
*131*1# *147*2*4# *131# *147#
*789# *100# *616*6#
*147*8*2# *125*9# *147*1*3#
How to check your BSNL mobile number?
To know BSNL phone number,
- Dial *222# through your BSNL SIM
How to check Vodafone mobile number?
To know Vodafone mobile number:
- Dial *111*2# on your Vodafone mobile number
- Or dial *555#, *555*0#, *777*0#, *131*0# and follow the instructions on the screen.
How to check your Tata DoCoMo phone number?
To know your Tata Docomo phone number:
- Dial *1# on your Tata Docomo mobile
- Or dial *124#, *580# and follow the instruction on the screen
How to check Reliance mobile number?
To know your Reliance mobile number:
- Dial *1# or *111# on your Reliance mobile
Jump to How to check Jio mobile number
How to check Telenor mobile number?
To check your Telenor mobile number:
- Dial *1# on your Telenor mobile number
How to check Reliance JIO Mobile Number?
Simply download the MyJio app from google play store and register with your mail id/number. Whenever you forget the mobile number and want to know your own mobile number, you can open MyJio app where your mobile number is displayed at the top.
For detailed information – Reliance JIO users [Click Here]
USSD codes list to check your mobile number for all network operators:
All these codes are working and this is the simple method to know your own mobile number. Just open your phone’s dialer and type the USSD codes which are given below and hit the call button or sometimes you need to just type the code which is completely free.
|Telecom Operator||USSD Code|
|Airtel||*121*9# or *121*1#|
|Idea||*131*1# or *121*4*6*2#|
|Reliance||*1# or *111#|
|TATA DOCOMO||*1# Or *124#|
This is the easy way to get the mobile number if you have lost. Most of the USSD codes are working. If any code is not working mention in the comment section below.
I hope this tutorial helped you know your mobile phone number. Also, don’t forget to visit these most important mobile number checking tricks on ALLTECHBUZZ.NET –
- How To Activate WhatsApp Account Without Mobile Number Verification [3 Methods]
- How to Trace Mobile Number Location On Google Map with Name, Operator Information [Updated]
- How to track mobile location with just a phone number?
- How to Use WhatsApp without Mobile/Phone Number, Without SIM Card 2018 [Updated]
- How to Locate/Track Stolen Mobile Phone Using IMEI Number