Instagram is one of the best and faster-growing social platforms and it is getting more popular day by day. Instagram allows you to share your photos and videos. Instagram has 150 million active users (60% outside the US), 60 billion total photos posted, 1.2 billion Likes per day, 55 million photos uploaded per day. There are some people who have hobbit of downloading Photos & Videos which they like. But there is no official method to download Instagram videos yet. So, here in this tutorial, we have explained some simple methods using which you can easily download Instagram Videos.
Download Instagram Videos:
There are so many apps available to download Instagram videos like InstaDown, InstaGetter, IFTTT, Instagram video downloader by Dredown & you can also download by using Torch Browser. Below we have explained the detailed procedure to download Instagram videos by using the above-mentioned methods.
Check: Top 5 Best Paid Apps for Photo Editing
(Method 1) Download Instagram Videos Using InstaGetter:
Instagetter app is compatible with only Smartphones and Tablet devices. Follow the below-mentioned steps to Download Instagram videos using InstaGetter.
- Initially, you have to download InstaGetter for the Instagram app to your respective Android Smartphone.
- You can get it installed from the link provided below.
Download InstaGetter from here
- Once you have finished with this installation process, launch the app on your device.
- Paste the URL of the video which you want to download into the box given.
- The app will show you that particular video to be downloaded. All you need to do is just click the Save Video option.
- The video will be download within few minutes.
(Method 2) Using Instagram video downloader by Dredown:
- Go to the Instagram website and select the video you want to download.
- Copy and Paste the URL of the video in the link provided below.
Instagram video downloader by Dredown
- Click on the “Dredown button” to get the Download link.
- You can click on the download link or you can also enter your email id to send the video to your email.
- The video will start downloading in few seconds in a new tab.
(Method 3) Download Instagram Videos to Google Drive Using IFTTT:
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a service that allows you to create recipes to automatically perform actions. People have used the service to automatically save files from social sites, and some to control their home automation solutions. In order to get this working, you’re going to need an IFTTT account, an Instagram account, and a Dropbox account.
- Create an account (if you don’t have one) from HERE
- Once you’ve created your account, click on the “My Recipes” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Create a Recipe” button to get started.
- Click on “this” to choose your trigger channel, in this case, Instagram. You will then be asked to activate Instagram.
- It will then provide you with several options for the trigger, such as ‘New video by specific user’, ‘Videos by anyone tagged’ (any new video with a tag specified by you) and several others.
- Find and click on the option “You like a video.”
- You now have to create a trigger, meaning what you want to happen when you like a video on Instagram.
- Now, click the ‘that’ link to select any cloud storage service as the resulting action. Under ‘Choose an action’, select ‘Upload File from URL’.
- Just click the blue “Create Action” button and “Create Recipe” to save this.
- From now on, every time you like a video on Instagram, IFTTT will go out and download it and save it to your Google Drive account.
Use the above mentioned simple methods and download your favorite videos. Hope this tutorial will definitely help you to Download Instagram Videos without any difficulty. If you have any installation problem or any other problems, do comment below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.