Facebook Login Page, Direct Link for FB Signup, Logout Settings – All major features of facebook check online here. Whenever there is a discussion about social networking sites, the name that is heard more is Facebook. It is worlds NO.1 social networking site at present which has users more than twitter and Google +. Just in few years of time it gained attention of many Internet users from each and every corner of the world with its unique features. There are almost 900 + million Facebook users till now according to the recent statistics. Starting from a School going children to the Old grannies, everyone is using Facebook accounts these days. If you haven’t created a Facebook account yet, then you are on a right spot. This post will let you know about “How to create a Facebook account” and ”How to login into Facebook account” using detail screen shots.
- Must Read:Best Facebook Tricks 2013.
Before starting first let me clear you two things:
- Sign up Facebook – Creating a Facebook account
- Login Facebook – After login into your Facebook you can access your Facebook account.
How to Signup Facebook account:
You can sign up for a new Facebook account absolutely for free. As Facebook says “It’s free and always will be”.
Follow these steps to create a Facebook account within few steps. Check the screen shots clearly and you won’t get any confusion.
1. Go to www.facebook.com
2. On the home page itself you will see a page for signup. Enter all your details as mentioned below
|Facebook Login/Signup Page|
- In the first 2 boxes present at the first row enter your name followed by your surname.
- In the Boxes present in the 2nd and 3rd row enter your email address (Not a fake one). You will get all notifications to your email, so make sure that you enter correct email address there
- Enter your Password in the box, make sure that you set a strong password instead of your mobile number or any others name.
- Choose your Date of birth and select male or female according to your sex.
3. After entering all your details click on SIGN UP.
4. Now you are just three steps away. You will see a page similar to the screen shot below
Step 1: Enter your email address and click on FIND FRIENDS button. Through this you can search your friends on your email address on Facebook easily. If you don’t want this to be done, you can just simply click on SKIP
Step 2: In this step you can search your friends from your school and collage easily. When I created my Facebook account, I found many of my friends through this step. So instead of skipping it, just search your school or college in the input boxes and find your friends on Facebook. You can skip this step by clicking on SKIP.
Step 3: In this final step you need to upload a Profile picture. Profile picture is the image that is shown on your profile indicating you, so please upload your real image and click on SAVE & CONTINUE.
That’s it . . . ! Now your Facebook account is created successfully.
How to LOGIN into Facebook account:
Signing up a Facebook account takes much time. But, it won’t take much time to login into your Facebook account.
1. Go to www.facebook.com
2. Enter your email address and password that you used while creating your Facebook account and click on LOGIN.
- Also Check:Facebook Privacy Settings.
In case if you forget your Password follow the steps below:
1. Open www.facebook.com
2. Click on FORGET PASSWORD-> Below the PASSWORD input box and you will be redirected to a page to search your profile. There enter your email address and hit SEARCH
3. Now hopefully Facebook will show your account with your profile picture, click on “THIS IS MY ACCNOUT” and then Facebook will ask you few options to verify your account, you can choose mobile verification or email address conformation to change your password.
4. If you choose email conformation a code will be sent to your Facebook account and to change your password your password
5. After entering the code you will be redirected to the page similar to the above and by entering your new password twice you can change your password .
- Also Check:Tips to Protect Facebook Account from Hackers.
Happy Facebooking mates.