Have you ever ignored a friend request on Facebook? Do you think the sender won’t be able to know that you ignored their friend request? If you think so then you are wrong. Although the sender won’t be notified that you ignored their friend request, they can find out who all declined their friend requests with a feature available on Facebook. This feature is available on PC and on mobile too.
How to find out the people who have ignored your Friend Request on Facebook(PC) :
- Log into your Facebook account on a desktop and then click the “Friend Requests” icon in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Clicking the Friend Requests icon will display all the recent friend requests that you have received or any Friend suggestions by Facebook. Click on “View All” at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on “View Sent Requests” button at the top of the page. It will display the list of pending requests sent i.e, the persons who ignored your friend request.
On Mobile :
- Open the Facebook app on mobile and log into your Facebook account.
- Tap the Friend Requests icon on the top of the screen next to newsfeed icon. Once you tap the icon, it will display all the Friend Requests you received.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap on See All.
- Click on the Outgoing icon, on the right-hand side of the icons. It will display all the friend requests that you have sent i.e, the persons who ignored your friend request.
The list of outgoing friend requests are the people who don’t want to be friends with you on Facebook. There might be a possibility that the person you sent a friend request may not be using his/her Facebook account since a long time or ignored your request accidentally.