Many people struggle with losing weight—sometimes, working out and dieting just isn’t enough, which can be frustrating. Many people give up after a few weeks after not seeing any difference or progress, and it makes them lose hope about shedding off weight at all. Most of the time, they end up returning to bad habits, and all their progress—big or small—will come to nothing.
That’s why those who are serious about losing weight and becoming healthier also turn to nutritional supplements like Leptitox to help them lose fat. But do they really work? In this Leptitox review, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about this supplement, along with the pros and cons.
What Is Leptitox?
Morgan Hurst and Sonya Rhodes, a firefighter and a scientist, respectively, both started the concept of Leptitox. Hurst was looking for a weight loss solution for his wife, who has a hard time shedding off her weight after giving birth to their three children. With the help of Rhodes, they were able to make Leptitox a reality, and Hurst’s wife was able to finally lose weight after so long.
As a nutritional supplement, Leptitox is relatively new to the market compared to other similar products. However, more and more people have become interested in it ever since its debut. Leptitox uses 22 all-natural ingredients, which makes it safe for use. Below, we’ll delve deeper into what these ingredients are and if the supplement has any potential side effects.
How Does Leptitox Work?
Leptitox has a main function, and that’s to regulate your body’s leptin levels. If you don’t know what Leptin is, it’s a natural hormone that your fat cells release to help you out whenever you feel hungry. The problem with weight loss appears when your body gains resistance to leptin, which prevents your brain from sending signals that you should stop eating already.
One of the main reasons you could end up having leptin resistance is because of the EDCs in your body, which could come from different sources. With Leptitox, however, you could prevent and reverse the effects of leptin resistance. Thanks to Leptitox, which gets rid of the EDCs in your body and regulates your leptin levels until it’s back to normal, your brain will once again be able to inform you when you should stop eating. Since you lower the chances of overeating, you also lower your chances of gaining weight.
All the ingredients were carefully chosen to target and get rid of your body’s fat cells, especially the ones that already accumulated before you began partaking Leptitox. From there, the supplement will keep on detoxifying and regulating your body, getting rid of any EDCs that enter. As a result, you can rest easy knowing you won’t build up leptin resistance in the long run.
Leptitox Ingredients List
As mentioned, Leptitox contains 22 ingredients overall, and these ingredients all work together to help you reduce body fat and regulate your leptin levels. We’ve listed below some of the main ingredients found in Leptitox, so you have a better idea of what you’re consuming:
- Jujube: Jujube is great for managing leptin levels and keeping them in check. It also helps detoxify ZEA, which allows your digestion system to function better.
- Brassicas: Brassicas helps lessen your food cravings because it’s rich in cysteine. Other than that, this ingredient also helps your body produce amino acids.
- Mariana Thistle: Mariana Thistle helps to destroy any BPA compounds that block your endocrine system.
- Chance Piedra: Full of antioxidants, Chance Piedra is a kind of plant that cleans your body of any EDC chemical compounds.
- Grape Seed: Grape Seed helps you detoxify and clean out your body. Other than that, this ingredient can also get rid of any EDC Cadmium, which is a compound present in vegetables, nuts, and cereal.
- Barberry: Barberry is one of the main ingredients found in Leptitox. Not only can it help prevent your body from accumulating fats, it can also regulate LDL cholesterol levels.
Are There Any Side Effects?
As far as we know, Leptitox is an FDA-approved product, and third-party clinics have thoroughly tested and inspected the supplement to ensure that it’s safe and of high quality. There are have some reports of side effects, but it doesn’t occur often and they’re mostly minor complaints. Some of the reported side effects include dizziness or lightheadedness, for example. Compared to other weight loss supplements that have been pulled out of stores due to harmful side effects, these reports are minor and not life-threatening.
That being said, it’s to be expected that taking Leptitox will cause some changes in your body. Some of these changes are common; after all, the product helps to regulate your hormones. Some of the expected or common side effects include insomnia, loss of energy, frequent urination, and others. As always, it’s recommended that you get yourself checked by a doctor or dietician first to see if you should be consuming this product, especially if you have any allergies or known illnesses.
- It’s composed of 100% all-natural ingredients.
- Side effects are not common, and if there are reports of any, they’re just minor.
- You don’t have to stop eating your favorite foods or meals.
- Regulates your leptin levels, which means you won’t overeat.
- You can stop taking the supplements any time you want.
- The supplements are quite pricey compared to other brands.
- The results vary per person and depending on your lifestyle, it’s possible you won’t see significant results like others.
Online Leptitox reviews vary greatly, which can cause confusion about whether you should try the product out. However, we don’t see why you shouldn’t give Leptitox a shot if you’re desperate to shed off some pounds. After all, the supplements are made of all-natural ingredients, so you won’t see any harmful or life-threatening effects once you start taking it. If you don’t see any satisfying results, you can discontinue the product at any time.