If you have an Amazon Firestick, you probably know that you can download third-party applications like the Morpheus TV to significantly amp up your user experience. Morpheus TV is a streaming app that used to be so popular back then. Its praise and acclaim died down for a while until recently, when it once again became available for download and is even working better than before.
Many users appreciated Morpheus TV for its easy-to-use interface, as well as the various categories of entertainment it offered, including TV shows, movies, and more. Now, the problem is that this streaming app isn’t available on official app stores like Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. This means you’ll have to sideload the app in order for you to install it on the Fire TV. This may trigger warning bells to ring in many people’s ears, but there’s no need to worry.
Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to install Morpheus TV on your Firestick/Fire TV safely, among other instructions.
How to Install Morpheus TV
You can use these same steps if you want to install the app on something other than the Amazon Firestick, like Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, mobile devices, and others. Since, as mentioned, the app isn’t available through official means, you’ll have to download it using the Downloader method.
- Open up the App Store your device uses, either Google Play or Amazon App Store. Search for the Downloader app from there, and then install it. Make sure that on your streaming device’s settings, you’ve already enabled Unknown Sources so that you can download and install Morpheus TV successfully.
- Launch the Downloader and choose Allow once prompted.
- Another dialogue box will appear. Tap OK.
- Click the Browser tab on the menu, where you’ll find a search bar.
- On that search bar, type in and enter this link: morpheustvapkdownload.com/download/
- Scroll down the page until you see the Download option. Click the most recent version available.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the download to finish.
- Click Install and then Done once the installation is finished.
- After you’re redirected to the Downloader app, simply choose to Delete the file so that you can free up some space.
- From there, press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote to open up the menu. Click Apps.
- Look for the Morpheus TV app within your App Library. If you want, you can also move or adjust the placement of the app so that it will be easier to find.
- Launch Morpheus TV and click Allow.
- Enjoy! The app is now available on your streaming device.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
One other reason why Morpheus TV’s return is exciting is because it can now integrate with Real-Debrid in order to look for more streaming links. If you’re not familiar, Real-Debrid is another downloader that’s unrestricted. Plus, it offers you high-quality streaming options that can seriously make your experience with Morpheus TV even better.
If you want to stream movies or shows with less buffering and even better playback capabilities, here’s how you install Real-Debrid.
- First and foremost, you need to sign up and create a Real-Debrid account.
- After that, open up Morpheus TV and head to the app’s settings.
- Select Accounts and then choose Login into Real-Debrid.
- A code will appear. Either memorize or write it down so that you won’t forget it.
- On a web browser, type in and enter https://real-debrid.com/device
- On the provided field, type in the code.
- Once authorization is complete, you’ll receive a notification.
- Your Morpheus TV app should now be logged into your Real-Debrid account.
How to Integrate External Media Players
Morpheus TV users also like this app because it allows you to make use of external media players, even including well-known ones like VLC and MX Player. If you want to integrate MX Player into the app, here’s how you do it.
- On the Downloader, type and enter the URL https://troypoint.com/mx
- Once installation is complete, search for any show or movie you want to watch on the Morpheus TV app.
- Choose your preferred streaming link.
- When a dialogue box appears, choose Select other player.
- You’re done! You’ve successfully integrated MX Player.
Now that you have Morpheus TV, and all these other add-ons, you’ll surely enjoy countless hours of entertainment. This can undoubtedly come in handy, especially nowadays when we’re in the middle of a pandemic and many countries are still in lockdown. Having a variety of content and entertainment at the palm of our hands can make all the difference.