Best Smartphones 2019: Top 10 Most Sold In India (Best Camera Mobile) – The smartphone is one of the most-used devices these days and finding the right one is very important. Disappointed by the wrong choice of a smartphone leads just to dissatisfaction! Such a smartphone is just not only need to be handy but also good looking along with the specs and brand name.
Best Smartphones 2019: Top 10 Most Sold In India (Best Camera Mobile)
2019 is a notable year in the Smartphone era where in many changes in the gadget specifications have taken place in the mobile industry. Much competition has run in between giant smartphones and newly started up and released gadgets. While many of the smartphones have missed in the list which is ought to be expected in, but after complete review considering the pros and cons, we have listed the 10 Best Smartphones of 2019.
1) Huawei P20 PRO – Click Here To Buy Online
Google Huawei P20 PRO has been an all in the mobile which was manufactured Motorola which made the device to look like previous released Google Pixel 3 mobiles with metal frame and curvy back. Huawei P20 PRO has large 5.96-inch display covered by 2.5D glass featuring a subtle rise and curves all around its edges appears large as a note size mobile. It has a Quad HD display with an impressive pixel density of 493 pi which offers fun to play games or watch videos. On a fascinating note, Huawei P20 PRO has quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, clocked at 2.7 GHz, backed by the Adreno 420 GPU and 3 GB of RAM which leaves most of the smart mobiles back. There is no external SD card support which makes the mobile available with an internal memory of 16 GB and 32 GB and has good clarity of camera with a back camera of 13 MP. Huawei P20 PRO is available in the Indian market within INR Rs. 43,999 only in 32 GB internal memory edition.
Click On Image To Buy In Best Prices
Huawei P20 PRO Pros
- Curvy and modest looks.
- Fun to access the mobile with a big wide screen for media and games.
- Availability of Internal memory of 32/64GB options.
- Updated OS Android 5.0 is simply has been up with jaw-dropping User Interface.
- Effective and rapid charging of the device assists in battery performance
- Best camera quality with 13 MP
Huawei P20 PRO Cons
- Uncomforted handling of the device due to its big size.
- Most of the materials have been unsupportive with tough size.
- Annoying average battery backup.
- Unnecessary simplification with the Camera by the Android may be oversimplifying itself, especially in the camera app.
Key Features of Google Huawei P20 PRO
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 3220 mAh Battery
- 7 GHz + Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad Core
- Android v5 (Lollipop)
- 6-inch QHD AMOLED Screen
- 3 GB RAM
2) Google Pixel 3 – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
Google Pixel 3 has been a trending mobile with Portable connectivity options, for social networking, voice calling, emailing supporting 3G network. Google Pixel 3 comes with a display of images and video with a 5.2 inch full HD screen enabling wide viewing angles. It is available with a 2.5 GHz Quadcore Core Snapdragon 801 processor and 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal built ROM which helps the user with speed of tasks execution, ability to multi-task quickly, better browsing, apps, gaming experience. Google Pixel 3 comes with High-quality pictures, front camera for selfies/video chat, Flash for low-light photography with 13MP Camera, 2 MP Front Camera, Dual LED ring Flash and HD recording.
Click On Image For Best Prices
Google Pixel 3 Pros
- Google Pixel 3 is good sized and can be used with one-hand
- The device is fast with most of the operations
- Has good voice activation
- Touchless controls are accompanied with the hands-free experience
- Launching a camera is easy.
- Has the accessibility of texting from PC
- Above all, Google Pixel 3 OR Motorola Droid Turbo is attractive with the customizable design.
Google Pixel 3 Cons
- Non-expandable ability of memory (SD card) is a drawback indeed.
- Launch camera has been good while settings have been limited
- Case customization is an AT&T exclusive
- Camera processing can produce excessive artificating some bloatware carrier
- Solid battery life
3) LG G7 Plus ThinQ – Click Here To Buy Online Is Best Prices
LG G7 Plus ThinQ is a trendy smart device which deserves a look upon it with all its mesmerizing features. LG G7 Plus ThinQ has been a kind of smartphone which seems to be pretty good and at the same time, it is very handy to handle while operating it with a single hand. LG G7 Plus ThinQ is offered to the users with 5.5 inches screen while its resolution of 2560 x 1440 and dimensions of 146.3 x74.6 x 9.1 mm which makes the device with the whopping pixel density of 534 ppi which is the best any mobile in its range can offer. LG G7 Plus ThinQ is powered by the reigning king of processing packages, the quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, clocked at 2.5GHz, backed by the Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM supporting 4G LTE and LG G7 Plus ThinQ features a capacity of 3,000 mAh replaceable battery, which is pretty standard, considering the overall size of the phone. Photo capturing with LG G7 Plus ThinQ had been almost spectacular job due to its 13MP rear shooter features OIS+, which is a software-enhanced version of the optical image stabilization technology on the G2 and has a front-facing secondary cam with 2.1 MP. LG G7 Plus ThinQ smart device prices 40,000 in Indian markets.
LG G7 Plus ThinQ Pros
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ has attractive and sturdy
- Spectacular screen with a clear pixel display
- Easy to handle
- Offers advanced top notch features and specs
- The fast laser focusing system is indeed fast
- The upgraded interface of G UI
LG G7 Plus ThinQ Cons
- Seems to be handy while it is a large device indeed.
- No clear observance and indication of 2k differences for general users
- Devastating low light performance
- G UI still somewhat cluttered and bloated
- No use of Smart Notice in particular.
4) Galaxy Note 9 – Click Here To Buy Online
Galaxy Note is similar to its previous versions which come with the sleek and stylish Galaxy design language. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 leaves its admirers to enjoy the wonder of a premium metal frame and fluid curvature with Galaxy s inherited 2.5D glass screen and soft-textured back cover for incredible comfort that makes it easy to control with one hand. The device is more than beautiful. It offers a superior grip and enhanced durability. Galaxy Note is offered with an HD screen of Quad HD Super AMOLED type and a screen resolution of 2560 x1440 Pixels and sizes 5.7 Inches. Note 9 has a primary camera with 16 MP and secondary front facial camera with 3.5 MP with HD Recording and HD image capturing provided a long-lasting battery Li-Ion, 3220 mAh which is replaceable. If we look into performance it is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, Exynos 5433, Quad Core processor and operates on Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS and has impressive graphics supported by Adreno 420.
Galaxy Note 9 Pros:
- Smart device galaxy note has a superb screen
- Its S Pen has been vastly improved
Galaxy Note 9 Cons:
- No notable changes when compared with from the Note 3
- Unimpressive TouchWiz still
5) OnePlus 6T – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
OnePlus 6T has been one of the high-end devices which have been launched in the year 2019. So-called “flagship killer” in the android mobiles genre OnePlus 6T comes with 5.5-inch JDI display with a resolution of 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 401 PPI and LTPS IPS with TOL type. OnePlus 6T has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and comes in two variants such of silk white and sandstone black. OnePlus 6T weighs 5.71 ounces (162 g) which is quite handy and measures 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm in dimensions. The most fascinating aspect is the operation of the mobile with a Cyanogen 11S operating system which is based on Android 4.4.
OnePlus 6T performance has been good so far and has passed on all benchmark test with its awing hardware of Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.5GHz Quad-core CPUs and has Adreno 330, 578MHz GPU. OnePlus 6T operates on with 3 GB RAM of LP-DDR3, 1866MHz. OnePlus 6T has an internal storage of 16/64 GB eMMC 5.0 with an embedded rechargeable 3100 mAh LiPo battery and has sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and Ambient Light.
OnePlus 6T Pros:
- Great design language
- The highly enjoyable 5.5-inch display
- Top tier performance
- Cyanogen 11S
- The price!
OnePlus 6T Cons:
- Battery life is pretty much standard fare
- No expandable storage
- First device from the new manufacturer
- Low call volume (will be fixed, though)
6) ASUS ZENFONE 5Z – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
ASUS ZENFONE 5Z has been an attractive device with incredible specs in its price slab. ASUS ZENFONE 5Z is offered with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, clocked at 2.3 GHz, backed by the Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Smart device M8 comes with a microSD card slot that lets you add up to 128GB to the in-built 16 or 32GB of storage. M8 has non-removable 2,600 mAh unit which manages to last for quite a long time. The photo quality of the ASUS ZENFONE 5Z is as decent and is its best with the rear camera primary camera of 4 UltraPixels with dual LED flash and a secondary front facing camera of 5 MP. ASUS ZENFONE 5Z operates on Android KitKat 4.4 upgraded version.
ASUS ZENFONE 5Z Pros:
- Trendy catchy design
- Performance of the device is good.
- Long lasting battery life
- Stunning display
- The functionality of the motion launch
- Better audio with improved BoomSound speakers
- Effective and assistive modes of camera modes
ASUS ZENFONE 5Z Cons:
- The camera is of mediocre quality
- Looks huge and bulky
- Absence of waterproof
- ASUS ZENFONE 5Z has limited Google now voice activation support (Google Now has to be active on the display).
7) Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 PluS – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
Apple iPhone which is known for its royalty in the mobile world has been surprising the users with the trendy mobiles and applications. Apple iPhone comes with a metallic and ceramic kind of panel which feels good when users hold that in their hands. As it is an upgraded version of its predecessor mobile versions it looks great especially the camera which has been upgraded and looks good this time. It has iOS 8 operating system and camera of 8MP and still doesn’t record in 4K. iPhone 6 has an f/2.2 aperture, the new iSight camera with superfast autofocus thanks to ‘Focus Pixels’ and the same trick repeated with the video.
In fact, iPhone 6 is a good mobile indeed while we cannot say it as a really rather good handset indeed. While we may expect the next version of Apple iPhone soon as the pantheon of Apple handsets the iPhone 6 will go down as a pivotal moment. Key mechanisms such as the increased screen and battery size and the overhauled design come from a phone that is finally following, at least partly, the path laid out by the competition rather than steadfastly refusing to acknowledge that consumers are looking for something else.
Apple iPhone 6 Pros:
- Great design
- Improved camera
Apple iPhone 6 Cons:
- Still pricey
- Not much changes
- Bend Gate Controversy
8) Honor 10 – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
Huawei has been a flagship liner with bi-annual releases of Honor 10 mobiles and is being good at mesmerizing users with its specs and features. Honor 10 has great design and build quality. Honor 10 features a 5.2-inch IPS LCD display, with a 1080p resolution, resulting in a pixel density of 424 ppi. The screen size of the Honor 10 has been kept similar to that of its predecessor that is 5.2 inches with the improved signature brightness of IPS LCD to make the smartphone handy.
Honor 10 sports a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, clocked at 2.5 GHz, and backed by the Adreno 330 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. Honour 10 has a rear camera of 20.7 MP which is capable of some enormous pictures and brings a lot of modes for fun and creativity. Users can get connectivity to the PlayStation 4 and assists users with Sony UI.
Honor 10 further
- Great display experience
- Great sound experience
- Sturdy, IP certified design
- Powerful camera
- Minimalistic but very useful Huawei Honor 10 UI
Honour 10 Pros
- An upgrade might not be substantial for veteran users
- The performance package is a step behind the current competition
- Best camera features are disjointed
9) Samsung Galaxy S9+ – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
Being one of the most eagerly anticipated mobiles of the year 2019 Samsung Galaxy has got the report at the user end and has been good in business too. The bezels around the display of the Galaxy S9+ are a little larger than on its predecessor. Though the device seems to be familiar in design and appearance while it has been upgraded with most of the internal features is offered with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5 GHz which makes it faster backed by the Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with removable battery and the microSD card added with IR blaster on the top of the device which allows users to control your TV or set-top boxes, via an app that also helps you find the best content on TV. Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with an optic package that brings a 16 megapixels sensor fitted with a new technology that isolates each pixel from neighbouring ones for higher quality photos. Other common specs are Waterproof and dust resistant Rated IP67 – USB port covered with a plastic flap and operates on Android 4.4 and available in Black White, Blue, Gold and GPS, GLONASS, microUSB, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Pros:
- The device is beautiful at the display
- Performance of the device is promising and outstanding.
- Waterproof and dust resistant
- Long lasting battery.
- Bet clicks and rich camera experience
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Cons:
- Most of the apps and features seem to be aware and copied
- Unimpressive plastic design
- Ineffective fingerprint reader
- Unfriendly to the user with gimmicky features
10) Samsung Galaxy S8 – Click Here To Buy Online In Best Prices
Samsung Galaxy S8 can be called as QWERTY Challenger and has been different which appears not even like a phone neither a tab, it is something entirely different. Samsung Galaxy S8 seems to be good with the admirer of large screens as it has square 1:1 screen, with room beneath it for a three-line keyboard. It has 1440×1440 pixels, the Samsung Galaxy S8’s screen is wonderfully crisp.
If the device’s construction quality didn’t clue you into this phone’s premium aspirations, the screen will. BlackBerry has gone high-end with the Passport, and its specs match those of current flagship phones. Samsung Galaxy S8 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with four cores running at 2.26GHz and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage space. Though its battery is not removable but has a whopping 3450mAh capacity added with dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS and FM radio connectivity. Passport comes with BlackBerry 10.3, the latest version of its BB 10 platform and pre-installed Amazon App store with quick and fantastic responses.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Pros:
- Passport has an impressive battery life
- Handy keyboard
- Large screen helps in reading and editing
- Satisfying construction and build quality
Samsung Galaxy S8 Cons
- Phone looks awkward
- Passport is not media friendly
- Cannot be handled with one hand
- Unfriendly user interface and software
If you people are facing any query regarding Best Smartphones 2019: Top 10 Most Sold In India (Best Camera Mobile), please do let us know in the comment box below.