Looking for an app that you can use to personalize your videos and photos. Then, VivaVideo is for you! It is the best easy-to-use video and picture editing app on the market, with about 200 million installs on the Google Play Store alone. VivaVideo is available to download on your PC or mobile. It is available for Android on Google Play Store and on iTunes too.
With hundreds of video effects that range from stickers and filters to animated clips and subtitles to transform everyday moments into works of art, VivaVideo is one of the best video editing, slideshow making, and movie-editing App on Android and iOS. There are a plethora of features available with VivaVideo, all of which make video and movie editing tool a fun and comfortable experience.
Features of VivaVideo: Free Video Editor
- It has a sleek user interface, easy for both the novice and the expert video editor.
- You can edit your videos like trimming, merging, splitting, speed control, reverse, etc with user-friendly professional editing tools
- Enhance your videos with texts, music, transition, filters, themes, stickers and subtitles/dubbing.
- You can adjust the speed of a video; play those favorite captured moments in slow/fast motion.
- It has effects such as reverse and blurred background, voice enhancement and audio speed adjustment.
- Tons of themes to choose from, including Birthday, Love, Friends, Pets, and Travel for slideshow making.
- You can add background music or sound effects to give your slideshow that special touch.
- You can even import your favorite songs to make the perfect slideshow.
- Once you have finished editing the video, you can automatically share the result on YouTube or other social networks.
Requirements to download VivaVideo
- For Android: you need Android 4.0 or later.
- For iOS: it requires iOS 7.0 or later. The app is also compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
- For PC: you need minimum 4GB RAM space, a fully functioning and up-to-date HD graphic driver; HD resolution display. Your C drive storage space should have at least 5GB of free space.
Also, you require a stable internet connection and an emulator. Since VivaVideo is available for both Android and iOS devices, you can choose which type of emulator to download. An Android Emulator or an iOS Emulator such as iPadian.
VivaVideo For PC Using BlueStacks Android Emulator
VivaVideo for PC isn’t officially available. But download an emulator such as BlueStacks, and it is a possibility.
- Firstly, download and install BlueStacks on your device.
- Then, open up the emulator and type ‘VivaVideo’ into the search bar.
- Log into your Google Play account, then click install, and VivaVideo for PC will install on your system.
- You will now be able to use VivaVideo via BlueStacks, in a matter of seconds.
Download Bluestacks for Windows/Mac Here
NOTE: Instead of BlueStacks, you can also use Youwave, an Android Emulator allowing you to use apps like VivaVideo for a computer.
ViviaVideo for Computer or Mac Using APK file
- Google Play Downloader lets you download and install VivaVideo APK right onto your PC.
- Once you find the VivaVideo APK, make sure your PC’s security settings will not block the website.
- Then just follow the on-screen instructions and download and install VivaVideo for PC.
Download VivaVideo for Android Here
Download VivaVideo for iPhone Here