We have compiled a list of best phones under 15000 rupees that you could buy online. But before you buy a phone, read ATB’s guide to learn what things to keep in mind.
People usually look for a phone that comes with a good camera, works fast and whose battery lasts all day. And if possible, they look for something that is not too expensive and does not put a significant dent in their bank account. These are some requirements that are sought when buying a cell phone.
While one would believe that only high-end equipment meets all these conditions, it is not always the case. There are several factors that can affect the performance and autonomy of a mobile. And when it comes to smartphones, the most expensive is not always the best. Here are some details that you must take into account when buying a smartphone!
- The Processor
This is the heart or brain of any gadget. In principle, the more cores the chip has, the better because that will give the cell more speed since each core can perform functions separately. On the other hand, we must take into account the frequency, which is the speed with which tasks are processed and expressed in GHz. With a four-core chip running at a frequency of 1.2 GHz, each one has already achieved very good results.
At present, there are several mid-range phones that are very well-equipped in this sense and that do not cost a lot, depending on the model and the place where they are purchased. On the other hand, there is always the possibility of acquiring the models subject to one of the plans provided by different telecommunications companies. An example is the Moto Z Play, which has a Snapdragon 625 processor with eight cores operating at 2 GHz; or even the G4, also an eight-core.
There is also the Huawei P8 Lite, introduced in 2015, which integrates a chip HiSilicon Kirin 620 with eight cores running at 1.2 GHz or Samsung Galaxy A7, which has an octa-core processor Exynos 7880 of 1.9 GHz. In the case of the iPhone, on the other hand, the processors are optimized so that they perform at their maximum and in fact, this was demonstrated in different measurements.
Even models from previous years, such as the iPhone 6 that integrates an Apple A8 dual-core chip at 1.4 GHz has shown to have a very smooth operation. It must also be borne in mind that, in the end, there may be variations in performance due to other issues such as the software added by different brands and other issues related to the use. If the user has many applications open simultaneously, the processor will be more demanding.
In the case of Android, you have to think at least 2 GB of RAM and ideally, 4 GB of ROM, a feature present in most mid-range smartphones. This aspect affects the speed since it is vital to process multiple tasks simultaneously. Android requires a lot of memory for its processes, and this can increase, as mentioned before, depending on the user’s usage and the type of software added by the brands.
There are several options for robust equipment with a good memory, and that can be bought at a good price. The Oppo, Xiaomi, and Asus brands offer interesting alternatives in this regard. HTMC and OnePlus also have varied equipment and with some popularity in Asia, Europe and the United States.
- Internal Storage
It is generally recommended to search for phones that have at least 16 or 32 GB of internal memory and that have the possibility of adding micro SD to expand capacity. This is used to store photos and videos that can also be stored in the cloud anyway. Just make a backup in iCloud, in the case of iPhone, or in Google Photos, a tool that is available for all operating systems.
Here are several issues to consider. On the one hand, there is the size, and this depends on the taste of each one. In general, phones tend to have screens that exceed 5 inches, and there is a tendency for infinite displays or rounded edges to maximize the front of the phone. Some models with this aesthetic are the iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8, and the LG G6. The minimum resolution that should be sought is full HD.
For the most demanding are the options with Quad HD, a resolution that is usually best enjoyed when the phones have a display of 6 inches and up. The panel type can be LCD or OLED. This last option offers greater contrast and brightness. At the same time, it allows for the making of thinner equipment. Samsung was one of the pioneers in adding this technology to their phones. Then, they followed other manufacturers of equipment with Android. Now, Apple has incorporated this material into its iPhone X.
For starters, it is necessary to say that megapixels are important, but they are not the only thing that must be taken into account. In fact, its value is quite relative. The new high-end smartphones have cameras that often do not exceed 12 MP. It is more important to fix the opening, which is what allows the entry of light. If it is f/2.0 or smaller, then good shots can be taken, even when there is no good lighting.
The brand of lenses that is used is also important. In this regard, it is worth highlighting Huawei’s commitment to incorporate Leica lenses in its Huawei P10 model, for example. The Xperia models from Sony have also shown a very good performance. Samsung and Apple, for their part, have been standing out in this aspect for years. The dual camera is a trend and is present in high-end models such as the Galaxy Note 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and LG V 30, just to give some examples.
Lovers of selfies should also take into account the specifications of the front camera and if you have, for example, a wide angle to take larger group photos. By having a dual camera, they integrate two sensors that carry out different tasks and, therefore, achieve better results. The models of Huawei P9 and P10, among others, integrate a lens that registers in black and white and another in color (RGB). This allows a final image with better contrasts.
The dual camera also makes it easier to exploit the defocused bokeh or background effect to make portraits. However, it is also possible to achieve this effect in equipment with a single rear lens such as the Galaxy S8. Stabilization is essential to avoid moving images.
There are also other factors such as autofocus or the possibility of making videos in super slow motion, as is the case of the Sony Xperia XZ1, which can play in favor of the most demanding profiles.
Finally, photography connoisseurs would like to have the option of making manual adjustments. This is enabled on almost all Android devices with different alternatives. In the case of the iPhone, this is not available. The camera can only be used in automatic mode, although there are some applications that can be downloaded to use manual settings too. Anyway, it does not work in the same way as when the option comes integrated from the factory, as is the case with Android.
Here are two key issues to keep in mind. On the one hand, the autonomy, which will depend not only on the size of the battery (it is assumed that the more milliamps are better) but also the type of software that integrates the equipment. There are models that have tools to optimize the performance of the battery.
You can also use the phone in “save mode” to favor autonomy. The other important aspect is that it can be loaded quickly. There are smartphones that integrate chargers of this type or are compatible with the Quick Charge technology. This allows to duplicate and even quadruple (depending on the version of the Quick Charge) the loading speed concerning the conventional load.
Therefore, these are some aspects to keep in mind when buying a phone for yourself. Now, let us check out the top 10 best phones under 15,000 in 2019!
1. Samsung Galaxy M20
Product Name: Samsung Galaxy M20
Product Description: The Samsung Galaxy M20 is a perfect phone for everyone who wants to buy a mid-range phone without compromising on the features. The phone has everything that you would expect in your smartphone.
One of the highlights of phones these days is a good camera, and this phone lives up to this expectation. It has an ultra-wide lens with a dual camera. The dual camera is 13 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels. All this allows for low light photography with amazing results.
You can also get some perfect portrait shots with its live focus feature. In addition to that, the front camera is 8 Megapixels with f2.0. It also has a “selfie focus” feature so you can take awesome selfies to flaunt on your social media. The in-display flash also adds a nice touch to your selfie, and you get some flawless pictures.
The screen is also 6.3 inches or 16 cm and full HD, so you get a great viewing experience if you plan to watch movies or videos on your phone. This viewing experience is also enhanced because it has an Infinity V Display along with a crystal-clear resolution of 2340 X 1080 as well as 409 PPI.
Overall, you will have a great time using this phone. The phone also has an amazing battery standby time along with fast charging features. With a 5000 mAh battery, it gives you a full charge of 28 hours, so you don’t have to worry about charging your phone again and again. Moreover, even if you have to charge the phone, it will be fully charged within an hour with its 3x fast charging feature.
To sum up, this phone is full of all the necessary things and features and does not even burn a hole in your pocket, which is ideal. What more could you possibly want?
- Ultra-wide dual camera with 13 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels
- Front camera with 8 Megapixels and f2.0
- Android Oreo v8.1 OS
- Octa-core processor 7904 Exynos 1.8 GHz
- HD Streaming comes with Widevine L1 certification
- 3 inches or 16cm screen with Infinity V Display with full HD and crystal-clear resolution of 2340 X 1080
- Internal Memory of 32GB which can be expanded to 512 GB
- 5000 mAh battery gives a long-lasting standby time
- The type-c fast charger gives 3x charging
- Dual SIM with Dual VoLTE and Dual Standby
- Both SIM slots are for Nano-SIM cards
- Amazing camera quality for low light photography and selfies
- Fingerprint sensor and a face unlock feature
- Great battery standby time
- Fast charging feature
- Fast processor
- Dedicated slot for extra SD card and expandable memory
- 1-year manufacturing warranty for the phone
- Six months manufacturing warranty for the accessories
Ease Of Use
- Samsung is a trusted brand
- Full HD Display
- 7-8 hours of screen time with great battery
- Wide angle camera
- Dolby sound system
- Netflix, Amazon Prime or other video streaming platforms work perfectly with Widevine L1 support
- Exynos 7904 processor is slightly less powerful than Snapdragon
- Lags in multitasking are also reported for this phone
2. Samsung Galaxy M30
Product Name: Samsung Galaxy M30
Product Description: The Samsung Galaxy M30 is an excellent value for money with all the fantastic features that you need in your smartphone. It has an Infinity U display for a sharper contrast along with vibrant color. The screen is 6.4 inches so you can enjoy watching videos or reading on your phone without straining your eyes too much.
Galaxy M30 comes with a triple camera with a primary lens of 13 Megapixels and F1.9 Aperture, which is ideal for low light photography. The front camera is also 16 Megapixels so you can enjoy taking some classy selfies.
What’s more? The 3x fast charging is one of the highlights of this phone. You can get a full charge on your phone in less than an hour. So, you don’t have to keep waiting for your phone to charge before you can step out of your house. The phone is available in two amazing colors.
The phone has an expandable memory of up to 512 GB. However, you might not need to expand it too quickly because it comes with an internal memory of 64 GB already. This phone is perfect for you if you like to use all the smart features in your Android. It is endowed with everything that you need in a smartphone of today’s generation.
The phone also has a fast face unlock feature, so you don’t have to touch your phone to unlock it. With an additional blue light filter, this phone is also comfortable on the eyes. The overall look of the phone is also elegant and stunning.
Samsung has always been a much-loved brand, and this phone showcases exactly why. The camera, the screen, the expandable memory, everything works in favor of this phone. Hence, this phone gives you a lot of features for the money that you pay for it.
This is probably why it is one of the most sold phones today in the price range of INR 10000- INR 15000. Buying this phone would be a complete value for money. Let us now check out its specifications!
- Triple rear camera with 13+5+5 Megapixels
- Two wide angles in the camera with f1.9 aperture and 2.2 flash
- The front camera of 16 Megapixels with 2.0 aperture
- Touchscreen with Multi-touch capacitive and a resolution of 2340X1080 pixels
- Screen with color support of 16M
- 4-inch screen or 16.21 centimeters with FHD
- 64 GB of internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 512 GB
- Dual SIM and both are 4G with Nano SIM slots for both
- Operating System is Android Oreo v8.1
- Octa-core processor with 1.8 GHz Exynos 7904
- 5000 mAh battery made of lithium-ion and has 3x faster charging
- The type-c fast charger of 15W
- Accessories like travel adapter, USB cable, user manual, ejection pin come with the handset
- Triple rear camera
- Display with Infinity U
- Sharp contrast and dynamic color display
- Photography possible in low light
- Expandable memory
Ease Of Use
- Fast charging
- Expandable memory
- Amazing 16 Megapixels camera
- Trusted brand
- Dual SIM of 4G + 4G slots
- Powerful battery
- A fast processor in the phone
- All kinds of connectivity including GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G, WCDMA or LTE
- Some customers complained that it is not ideal for gaming enthusiasts and becomes too slow when they try to play games
- Some also complain about the speaker and microphone quality of the phone
3. Xiaomi Mi A2
Product Name: Xiaomi Mi A2
Product Description: The Xiaomi Mi A2 phone comes in various colors such as black, red, blue, Rose Gold and Gold. You can get it in two sizes, namely, 64GB and 128GB. The front camera has a semantic segmentation based on AI, so it makes your pictures standout when you take a selfie. The phone records excellent 4k videos.
It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor along with Adreno 212 GPU which helps in enhanced gaming and advanced photography. The phone screen as a Full HD display and is 5.99 inches and has a high resolution so you can enjoy your video and movie streaming on the phone. The Gorilla Glass 5 gives a great touchscreen experience, and it drop-resistant. It has Android 1 with all the latest innovations powered by AI.
The phone is stylish and comes with an ultra-thin design with a full metal body. It comes with a dual Nano SIM option. The operations of this phone are faster as well as smoother with great multitasking abilities due to its 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
The phone has a manufacturer warranty of 1 year, and the accessories that come with this phone has a manufacturing warranty for six months. So, you can buy this phone without worrying too much about its performance. If something does not work well, you can easily get it replaced.
The phone is known to have an outstanding performance in terms of speed, multitasking functions, camera, and much more. In addition to that, the price of the phone is also not very high, so you end up getting a lot of functions in mid-range pricing.
- Dual rear camera with 12 Megapixels and 20 Megapixels
- Front camera with 20 Megapixels
- 99 inches or 15.21 centimeters screen
- 2160 X 1080 pixels screen resolution
- The pixel density of 402 PPI
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Dual SIM with 4G standby and Nano slot for both
- Operating System is Android v8.1 Oreo
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 of 2.2 GHz with Octa-Core Processor
- A GPU of Adreno 512
- 3010 mAh battery made of lithium-ion
- With a 20 Megapixel camera, low light photos are bright
- Camera lens based on pixel binning technology
- The performance of the front is amazing
- The phone comes with an adapter, warranty card, SIM insertion tool, USB cable, and a battery
Ease Of Use
- One of the best camera performances in this segment of phones
- The big phone screen is perfect for video streaming or playing video games
- Great value for money because it gives a lot of function for its price
- Premium metal built and classy look
- No white vine L1 certification so no FHD on streaming Amazon Prime or Netflix
- Only supports USB 2.0
- Some customers complained that it has no hybrid phone slot
- Some also complained of bad battery performance
4. Honor 8X
Product Name: Honor 8X
Product Description: The HONOR 8X phone is a sleek phone with a borderless complete view and notch display with the advanced technology of chip-on-film. The screen-to-body ratio of this phone is 91%, and it has a wide bottom bezel of almost 4.25mm.
The eye comfort mode present in Honor X helps in reducing the blue light radiation in your phone. This prevents your eyes from feeling the fatigue due to the radiation of light from the phone. The phone gives you an option to schedule a particular time period during the day to turn it on automatically.
When it comes to the design, it is a fusion of aesthetics and cutting-edge technology. Moreover, it comes with a 2.5D glass body with double-texture aurora and a middle frame made up of metal. The aesthetics are kept in mind while designing this phone. The parallel gradation of this phone is made out of 15 layers. Therefore, it refracts light as well as phantom colors from various angles to give it a smooth and an elegant feel.
In addition to that, it has triple SD card slots so you can don’t have to think of deleting some of the precious photos, videos, text messages, apps or any other thing due to a shortage in memory. You can extend the memory of your phone to up to 400GB. What more, the phone has an amazing battery life!
You can use your phone without worrying too much about losing the charge. It has a smart battery-saving option that helps you optimize the consumption of power on your phone, so you get more on-screen time. You get all these features without slowing down your phone. It has the Kirin 710 Powerful Chipset that can let you multitask as much as you want without slowing your phone down.
- The screen-to-body ratio of 91%
- Bottom bezel 4.25mm wide
- ROM of 128 GB and a triple slot for SD Card that supports up to 400 GB of memory
- 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710 chipset makes the phone fast even while multitasking
- 12nm Cortex-A73 increases the performance of CPU
- Dual Lens AI camera of 20 Megapixels
- 16 Megapixels front camera
- 16x slow-motion mode lets you shoot videos at 480 FPS
- Has a borderless full view with the latest technology of chip-on-film (COF)
- Eye Comfort Mode that prevents eye fatigue
- Minimalist design with a fusion of aesthetics and latest technology
- Intelligent battery saving gives more screen time
- High-performance is evident in the Graphics processing efficiency with GPU Turbo
- Possibility for an amazing night shot
- It lets you create slow-motion videos
Ease Of Use
- Expandable memory
- Value for money
- Excellent camera
- Great battery life
- Excellent look and aesthetics
- Fast CPU lets you multitask and sail across apps
- Latest & cutting-edge technology
- Some customers complained about the weight of the phone and found it very heavy
- Some customers were not satisfied with the camera performance
5. Redmi Note 7
Product Name: Redmi Note 7
Product Description: When you use this Redmi smartphone, you are in for a delightful experience which will immerse you in luxury and efficiency. It has a powerful processor with Qualcomm 2.2 GHz Snapdragon octa-core with a 4 GB RAM. Hence, the speed of this phone is excellent, and it ensures that multitasking across various apps can be smooth.
In addition to that, the camera on this phone is also amazing. It is a dual rear camera of 12 Megapixels and 2 Megapixels with a Dot Notch Display. It also has the feature of Electronic Image Stabilization which ensures that your videos are not blurred but steadier.
It also allows for stunning night photography by taking multiple images and combining them. You can even take bokeh shots and take your photos in style. You can even take selfies in portrait or bokeh mode and flaunt them on social media. The camera quality is so good that you can get excellent pictures, even when the lighting is low.
It has other exciting features like Face Unlock, AI Scene Detection, as well as IR Remote control. These three features take your experience of using Redmi Note 7 to the next level.
The storage capacity available in this phone is 64GB, which lets you save all your relevant documents, photos, apps, or other useful things on your phone. The phone does not reach the stage of saturation easily where you have to delete current items from the phone to add new ones. In addition to that, you can have a fantastic experience of playing video games on this phone.
The screen resolution, as well as a fast processor, supports it. So, if you are a gaming enthusiast, this phone is for you. It comes in three different colors including Onyx black, Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue.
You can choose the colors that you like as well as from two sizes, namely, 32GB with 3GB RAM or 64GB with 4GB RAM. To sum up, this phone has everything that you need in a mid-range latest smartphone for the current generation in present times.
- Dot Notch display
- Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor of 2.2 GHz and snapdragon octa-core processor pf 660 AIE
- Gorilla glass
- Comes in 64GB memory with 4GB RAM or 32GB memory and 3GB RAM
- 4000 mAh battery of Li-polymer
- Quick Charge Technology from Qualcomm
- Powerful processor
- Dot Notch Display
- Dual-rear camera
- Face-unlock feature
- AI Scene detection
- AI Portrait mode
Ease Of Use
- Great value for money with all the necessary features
- Amazing camera with all adaptability functions
- The fast processor gives a smooth multitasking experience
- Aesthetically elegant with glass back design
- Has all the features that are needed in the latest smartphone
- It does not have a dedicated memory card slot, so the second SIM slot has to be used for the external memory card
- Does not have an NFC sensor so it cannot be used to scan other nearby electronic devices
- Does not have fast charging
6. Realme 3
Product Name: Realme 3
Product Description: This Realme 3 phone is known for its elegant design and excellent performance. It has an Helio P70 AI processor of 12nm class. In addition to that, it has a powerful 4230 mAh battery. Hence, this phone is mighty as well as power-efficient. The 3D unibody design of this phone gives a gradient effect to this phone and adds a sense of style to it.
The camera of this phone is also class apart and get you some amazing shots. It is an AI dual camera with 13 Megapixels and 2 Megapixels along with a nightscape mode and a chroma boost feature. Therefore, you can be assured to get a fine and detailed photograph, be it a day shot or a night shot. The phone’s camera adapts well to both days as well as night.
This phone has an internal memory of 64GB, and it can be expanded up to 256 GB. The phone also comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty for the phone and six months for other accessories.
This phone offers a lot of features that are way beyond what you would expect in that budget. The highlighted features of this phone are its battery life, top-class camera features that give you excellent pictures.
Even with Helios P60 or P70, the phone performs pretty well and can easily compete against any of the smartphones present in the market which are in this price range. The phone comes with a USB cable, a charging adapter, an ejecting pin, and a user manual.
You can go for this phone if you are looking for a budget phone with all the basic features and a good camera. You will love it!
- The phone has a 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- The phone memory can be expanded up to 256 GB
- The phone has 6.22 inches or 15.8 cm screen with HD display
- The battery is 4230 mAh
- It has a MediaTek Helio P70 Octa Core AI Processor with 2.1 GHz
- Dual Camera with 13 Megapixels and 2 Megapixels
- The dual camera gives good results with pictures
- Camera works perfectly for night shots as well as day shots
- Good battery power that works efficiently with its power
- HD screen gives a nice viewing experience
Ease Of Use
- The design and aesthetics are classy and elegant
- The screen is large with minimum droplet-like screen notch and bezels
- Great value for money with extensive features at a low price
- High-grade performance
- Excellent when it comes to battery power and life
- The camera quality experience and quality are great overall for both night and day shots
- Expandable memory ensures you have enough space in your phone and you don’t have to delete important documents, apps or photos
- Customers complained about the low screen resolution
- The charging of this phone is prolonged as compared to other phones
- There is no NFC
- MicroUSB is quite outdated in the current smartphone market
- There is no EIS or 4K video recording
7. Realme U1
Product Name: Realme U1
Product Description: The Realme U1 phone is class apart in the league of mid-range phones. You can easily call it a selfie camera because it has a built-in flagship sensor by Sony with 25 Megapixels and a flagship sensor of IMX 576. It is empowered furthermore by the masterful processor of AI P70. This helps in an enhanced AI processing and much faster imaging process.
The large 1.8 μm pixels in the phone ensures that there is lighter. It can also take some amazing pictures in a low light environment, thanks to its 4-in-1 smart pixels. What's more, this camera has an AI Beauty+ that helps in taking photos with flawless, natural, and real skin. It has 296 points for identification that ensures precise identification with 8 million personalized beautification schemes. Hence, the camera on this phone is one of the best.
The processor is CorePilot 4.0 and is empowered by 12 nm technology. It has a clock speed of up to 2.1 GHz, and the CPU efficiency is improved by 12.5 if you compare it to its predecessors. The P70 easily processes videos, large games, and multitasking with consistent stability and efficiency with MP# GPU and Arm Mali-G72. Hence, it gives an outstanding user experience without consuming too much power.
This phone is also optimized for gaming purposes and gives an amazing performance at the frame rate of 60fps. It also optimizes the system by allocating resources to increase the performance of this phone in real-time. It also offers multi-solutions and multi-scenarios. The battery of this phone is 3500 mAh along with AI Power Master that helps in managing the power of this phone with finesse. Hence, you can do more and need to charge less with its excellent power efficiency.
- The phone has a front camera of 25 Megapixels
- The dual rear camera is 13 Megapixels and 2 Megapixels
- Pixel density is 409 PPI
- The screen size is 6.3 inches or 16.002 centimeters
- The touchscreen with 2340 X 1080 pixels resolution is multi-touch capacitive
- Android v8.1 Oreo
- 3500 mAh battery
- MediaTek Helio Octa Core Processor with P70
- 32GB Internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Dual SIM with dual standby with both Nano as well as 4G slots
- 25 Megapixels of the front camera takes perfect selfies
- The phone optimizes power and has a good standby
- Multi-tasking feature works well with a fast processor
- Expandable memory
- 1-year manufacturing warranty for the phone
- Six months manufacturing warranty for the accessories
- 3500 mAh battery ensures a good performance of the phone
Ease Of Use
- The design and aesthetics of this phone is classy and stylish
- Overall performance of the phone is solid
- Dedicated memory card slot to expand the memory of the phone
- fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature
- Great battery backup that lasts for hours
- The performance of the low light camera is not that great
- Some customers said that an improvement in the software could enhance its performance
8. Realme 2 Pro
Product Name: Realme 2 Pro
Product Description: The Realme 2 Pro is the right choice for you if you decide to go for a phone which has all the essential features of a smartphone and also does not burn a hole in your pocket. It has a Snapdragon processor. It can easily be called a benchmark for all mid-range smartphones. It has a dewdrop screen with a high screen-to-body ratio of 90.8 percent. It has a full HD screen. There are three variants of this phone including an 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM or 6 GB RAM + 64GB ROM or 4 GB RAM + 64GB ROM.
This phone is perfect for all those who are addicted to gaming and entertainment. The amazing screen of the phone ensures that you get the best out of your phone. The design of this phone is futuristic.
Moreover, it has a high level of efficiency and has an intelligent performance with a fast processor. Apart from the phone, the box includes a micro USB cable, an adapter, a quick guide, a booklet with a warranty card as well as a screen protection case and film. So, it has all the necessities packed in one box.
Overall, it is a phone that is great value for money, and you will not be disappointed with its performance. Rather, you will appreciate its functions quite a lot!
Realme has received quite a lot of love lately, thanks to its impressive list of features, yet affordable cost. This phone is a perfect example of the fact that you do not need to spend a bomb, just to get a good phone with decent features.
- The dual rear camera is 16 Megapixels and 2 Megapixels
- The LCD screen is 6.3-inch
- A touchscreen is multi-touch capacitive with a resolution of 2340 X 1080 pixels
- The pixel density is 408 PPI
- It has Gorilla Glass 3 with 2.5D
- The operating system is Qualcomm Snapdragon with an octa-core processor of 660 AIE
- It has Adreno GPU 512
- It has a lithium-ion battery of 3500 mAh
- It comes with an internal memory of 64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB
- Has a dual SIM with both 4G slots and both are Nano-SIM card slots
- Phone dimensions are 15.7 X 0.9 X 7.4 cm
- Its weight is 172 grams
- Impressive battery performance
- Fast processing
- Good quality camera
- Comes with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year for the phone
- A manufacturing warranty of 6 months for other accessories
- Light as well as a proximity sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Great internal memory and an option to expand the memory too
Ease Of Use
- The camera focus, clarity and clicking time are great with fantastic output
- Voice clarity is great
- Amazing battery life
- Great display and design
- Best performance for gaming enthusiasts
- Fast charging
- Value for money phone for the price paid
- Nice aesthetics
- Screen brightness is also perfect
- Fast processing and smooth usage
- Fingerprint sensor available so you don’t need to enter a complicated password all the time
- Some customers experienced problems with its speakers after two months of regular use
- Some also complained about a decline in battery performance after a few months of usage
9. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Product Name: Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Product Description: The ZenFone Max Pro phone by Asus is a great option in the medium range budget. It has an HD display with a 5.99 inches long screen. It gives an amazing as well as vibrant experience when you watch videos or play video games. The camera experience with this phone is also excellent with its 13 Megapixel and 5 Megapixel rear camera that gets you classy image quality. The front camera of this phone is also of high quality with 5 Megapixels so you can click endless good-quality selfies for your social media platforms.
The phone comes with an internal memory of 64 GB, so you don’t even have to delete your photos, apps, or other things from your phone to create space for new items.
The processor of this phone is also mighty. It comes with an octa-core of 636 with Snapdragon along with a 4 GB RAM which makes its processing very fast. So, you can easily navigate between apps without worrying about your phone’s speed.
The battery life of this phone is also fantastic with 5000 mAh battery power, so you get a longer standby time with your phone. It has a battery life as much as two days. In addition to that, this phone also comes with a 1-year extended warranty from the manufacturer, so if your phone has any defects, you can be assured to get a replacement.
You also get a six months long warranty for other accessories as well as the battery of the phone from the manufacturer.
This is one of those phones that is an absolute steal and offers you a plethora of features without causing a massive dent in your bank account. Therefore, you can buy this smartphone without worrying too much about the possible issues that may arise on your phone.
- The screen size is 5.99 inch or 15.2146 centimeters with a multi capacitive touchscreen in full HD.
- The screen resolution of this phone is 2160 X 1080 pixels
- It has a 4 GB RAM and a 64GB internal memory
- It has an expandable memory of up to 256 GB
- Dual SIM with two Nano SIM slots of 4G
- Android Oreo v8.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon operating system with Octa-core 636 processor
- 5000 mAh battery with lithium-polymer
- Dual rear camera with 16 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels camera
- Front Camera of 16 Megapixels
- Dual Camera with good picture quality at beach, snow, candlelight, landscape, flowers, sunset, night and much more
- Accessories with the phone include a micro USB, ejector pin, an adaptor, warranty card, and a guide
- Fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor and much more
- 4GB RAM makes this phone a fast one
- An internal memory of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB
Ease Of Use
- Great camera photo and video quality
- Battery backup is excellent
- Fast processor
- Expandable memory
- The screen quality is good enough to watch videos and play video games too
- Some customers complained about lousy signal strength.
- The sound system of this phone has also been criticized.
- The fingerprint sensor is slow for some customers.
10. Redmi Note 7 Pro
Product Name: Redmi Note 7 Pro
Product Description: The Redmi Note 7 Pro is the phone that you want to upgrade to with its top-class technicalities and Dot Notch Display. It is a phone that is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 of 2.0 GHz processor. It has a RAM of 4GB so you can be assured of a great speed.
Moreover, you get to experience the next level of control and performance when you use this phone. It has a dual camera of 48 + 5 Megapixels. The front camera of this phone is 13 Megapixels, and it also gives you some of the most modern features like face unlock. Along with that, you also get a 4K Video Recording. With all these amazing features, you do get a new spin on your smartphone experience with Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The powerful Qualcomm processor ensures that you get a seamless experience on your phone whether you are watching a movie, playing a game, or simply browsing the internet.
Moreover, the camera quality is such that you can take some excellent photos to store as a memory. The electronic image stabilization also ensures that your photos are not shaky, so you get the best out of your experience.
With AI Studio Lighting and AI Light Trails, you can take some amazing portrait photos that distinguish clearly between the subject and the background. You can even get some high-quality photos at night with its excellent rear camera.
On top of that, its AI Portrait and AI Beautify 4.0 lets you take some of the best selfies that you can flaunt on social media. Overall, this phone is a great value for money with all the exceptional features that you need to have a great experience using your smartphone.
- 5 Megapixels – F2.2 with 1.12 micrometer and 48 Megapixels – F1.79 with 1.12 micrometer and a primary lens of 6P along with a secondary lens of 3P.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with Octa Core and Android Pie 9.0
- Charger of 5V/2A
- Quick charging of 4.0 available
- Contrast ratio of 1500:1 and the NTSC ratio of 81.41% with the glass of 2.5D in-front and front corning gorilla glass 5.
- You get this phone in three colors, namely, space black, nebula red and Neptune blue
- You can choose 64GB, 4GB RAM or 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Internal memory is expandable up to 256 GB
- A scanner on rear finger available
- Proximity sensor and light sensor
- Contrast Ratio
- Accelerometer, E-compass, and gyroscope available
- Gradient reflective glass back
- Dual VoLTE
- Aura Design
- Two days Standby time for battery
- Electronic image stabilization feature helps against blurry photos
Ease of Use
- Great value for money
- Excellent camera quality
- Good standby battery time
- Expandable memory
- Face detection and rear finger scanner
- Some customers complained about the screen brightness and said that the clarity in screen and display only comes when the brightness is somewhere in-between 70% to 100%.
What Are the Best Gaming Phones to Buy in India?
It is an undeniable fact that the niche of “gamers” has come to stay in the cellular world, and the brands know it. Without going any further, Razer and Asus took out phones specifically focused on this segment. Unfortunately, none of these came to some regions and even so, having tried the Razer Phone, there are better options, and we will list them.
When it comes to gaming phones, there are three smartphones that you must look out for!
When new games come out, they usually come out first on iOS. This is because the developers do not have to deal with very different hardware, so there’s a winning point for the manzanita. In addition to that, the experience is very fluid on this phone. The A11 Bionic chip can be all, and it is very rare to find a hang. Unfortunately, we miss having a hearing aid port and an OLED screen. Still, if what you care about is playing, the iPhone 8 Plus is not going to disappoint you!
Does Mate 10 Pro from Huawei have the potential as a video game console? A phone with very few edges, but it has them, plus there are also front speakers, thanks to the headset. This Huawei phone, for some reason, runs better games than the P20 Pro and the battery is even more brutal. In addition to that, the ability to become a console emulator and connect controls makes it very attractive.
Nowadays, you can find a super good price, despite being from last year and the fact of having Android opens a whole world in regards to the video game catalog. Oh yes, it does not have any notch, thank you!
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and 6 GB of RAM in this terminal have shown that thanks to software optimization, games run simply better and load faster in this phone. There are many phones with these specifications, but none run as well games as this. If we add a 6.4-inch OLED panel of the highest quality and a hearing aid port, it becomes a complete phone for an amazing gaming experience.
Add a 4000 mAh battery, just like in the Mate 10 Pro, and we have a glorious autonomy. This phone also has that wonderful ability to transform into a console and put controls, in addition to having been exclusive to Fortnite, although it has been for a short time, it is quite powerful.
Another point is that of an exclusive skin within the game, which for many of us can mean nothing, but for the most popular game community in the world, it weighs a lot. The phone, in addition to the software theme with Game Launcher, which gives you many options to make your sessions more comfortable and personalized, has a liquid cooling system inside.
This means that even when it is at maximum power, the performance does not go down due to overheating. As an extra fact, the S-Pen is a very comfortable and sensible addition, even if it was not designed for that.
- Honorable Mention: Motorola
We also share an honorable mention in the form of Motorola with its Gamepad on the Z line, but not having a team with a high-end processor to play; everything was a nice idea with great potential, but nothing more.
And there you have it! These are the top 3 smartphones that you can buy for gaming purposes.
How to Choose the Best Camera Phone?
To get a good selfie or capture unforgettable moments, there is a lot to learn about smartphones with better cameras such as lenses, sensors, systems, and much more. When buying a smartphone, we evaluate many things such as the price, connectivity, size, weight, and memory, among other features. Such is the variety that nobody chooses a phone lightly. That’s why we have decided to put the magnifying glass on one of the issues that most of the user’s value today: what are the cell phones with a good camera?
Technology has done wonders in the cameras of mobile phones. Each model goes a little further, adding quality and functions and offering the possibility of obtaining incredible images. If you are looking for phones with a good camera, it is key to start with the models of medium and high range of the main brands. No one better than them understand the leading role that an image has acquired in recent years, and so, these brands offer innovative models to their clients that add value and optimize the price-quality ratio.
To define which one to stay with, there are many issues to consider. The type of camera and the number of megapixels is important, but they are not everything. You should take into account the focal aperture. It indicates the amount of light that enters the sensor and determines the performance of the equipment when the light is not good. In addition to that, you must also consider the sensor, the type of lens, the image stabilizer, the flash, and some more aspects.
Innovation and service are two keys that go through the portable phone industry. But connectivity of excellence and sophisticated design is not enough. We speak of small phones that, among other capacities, are distinguished by having competent hardware and a camera with a high technical level. To make your life easy, we have put together a list with the best options in the market.
- Moto Z2 Play and MotoZ3 Play
The Moto Z2 Play has a Super AMOLED Full HD 5.5” screen, 30 hours of autonomy with a renewed internal battery and an octa-core 2.2 GHz processor with 4 GB of RAM. As for photography, it combines two new technologies of dual auto-focus pixel and laser focus (up to 5 meters range), something that allows obtaining more sharpness and extreme brightness to the photos.
The front is 5MP, dual flash with temperature correction (CCT), and 85 degrees of opening for really large group selfies. The Moto Z3 Play, meanwhile, has a main camera consisting of two sensors of 12 and 5 megapixels (the largest of them with a very interesting opening: f/1.7) and a front camera with an 8-megapixel sensor. If you are looking for something cheap and good within the Moto line, you can find the G6 plus, which is highly recommended.
The iPhone is a guarantee of quality and performance, and none of its accessories defrauds expectations. The main camera of the iPhone 7 is 12 MP and has an aperture of f/1.8. It allows you to enter 50% more light to the sensor, achieving excellent images even in places with low luminosity. In addition to that, the flash of the iPhone 7 has 2 more LEDs than the previous model. The iPhone 7 Plus, in turn, integrates a dual camera in the back. The two sensors have 12 MP resolution – one with aperture f/1.8 and another with aperture f/2.8 to achieve a depth effect in the images.
This phone is designed to change the way you capture your life, whether in 360 degrees or in virtual reality. Not even darkness is a hindrance for the Galaxy S8’s rear camera. The lens F1.7 and 1.4μm provide light when there is not enough. With this phone, we might just be in the presence of the best cell phone camera.
On the other hand, the Dual Pixel sensor, bright lenses, and a wide aperture allow you to take clear photos while still in motion. The “Pro Mode” allows you to adjust the following options: ISO, shooting speed, exposure value, color, manual focus, and white balance. And when playing photos or videos, the Infinity display with end-to-end QHD technology surpasses the sides of the phone, forming a smooth, continuous surface, without angles or obstacles. The Galaxy S8 and S8 + are powered by the world’s first 10 nm processor.
It is fast, powerful, and increases the efficiency of the battery. In addition to that, it has the ability to expand storage and work under rain and dust with IP68 class performance.
Photography is undoubtedly one of the strengths of Sony phones, and it is something that stands out in the Xperia XZ1. It has a 23 Mpx camera and can record in slow motion of 960 FPS. It also has a high-performance image stabilizer, Exmor RS -1/2.3-inch sensor and 1.22 μm pixels.
On the other hand, it has Bluetooth 5.0 connection, thanks to the processor it uses. In turn, for ease of use, it comes with Android 7.1 pre-installed. It has 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, micro SD card reader, a fingerprint reader on the side power button, NFC, fast charge for your 3230 mAh battery with power saving mode, and a USB type connector C for recharging and transferring data.
- Alcatel A3 XL
It allows you to take pictures in the dark with the front flash, or play with Face Masks and dynamic filters. The rear camera is 13 MP and the front, 8 MP. Also, it has a manual mode that allows you to easily set the speed, exposure, ISO, focus and white balance before each photo.
Cell Phones with A Double Camera
At first, when mobile phones began to integrate with technology linked to photography, only high-end phones had two cameras. That said, today, there are many cheaper models that have these features and with excellent quality. Let us review some of the best dual camera phones!
The LG G6 phone is made from a single piece of aluminum. It has a 5.7-inch screen that dominates the front of the computer. It comes with a 2:1 format and a resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels. On top of that, it is compatible with HDR10 and Dolby Vision content. It has a double back camera (13 megapixels in both cases) next to the fingerprint sensor: a normal lens with aperture f/1.8 and 71 degrees of amplitude, and a wide angle of 125 degrees and aperture f/2.4 for more panoramic photos. Both these cameras allow you to record videos in 4K. The front is 5 MP with a wide angle of 100°.
The Huawei P20 dual-lens system, co-developed with Leica, combines a 12-megapixel f/1.8 RGB sensor with a 20-megapixel f/1.6 monochrome sensor. Some of the strengths of this device in the field of photography are that it has a 4D predictive focus (which accelerates the focus) and the shooting speed or how quickly we can activate the device to take a photo, which can reach only 0.3 seconds.
The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus models are also highly recommended. They have double Leica: an RGB of 20 MP and another monochromatic of 12 MP. With the use of the two sensors, photographs with a greater level of detail can be obtained. And the zoom is very precise, even when there is low brightness.
In a great balance of price and quality, the Motorola Moto G5S Plus is positioned, which operates with a rear camera with two lenses, each of 13 MP. The interface is quite simple and allows you to make adjustments with great ease. The aperture is f/2.0, and it also has dual LED flash. The front supports a wide angle and has 8 MP, also with aperture f/2.0 and LED flash. The 8 MP wide-angle lens allows group photos to be taken more easily.
Also, thanks to the flash selfie, you can take excellent photos in any light environment. It also allows you to enjoy endless possibilities as if you had a professional camera. The camera of this phone also adjusts white balance, shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation, and focus.
Therefore, these are some of the best camera phones that you can buy. If you are a selfie lover, these phones will definitely not disappoint you. With great features and better specifications, these phones have been chosen by experts to provide selfie users with the best photography experience they will ever have. Now, let us check out the techniques to choose the best 4G phone if you are on a budget. What should you buy? What kinds of features should you look out for? Let us check everything out!
How to Choose the Best 4G Phone?
Have you decided that you are going to buy a new mobile? By choice or necessity, it is a very important decision that you will have to live with over the next few years, so you must choose well. One of the most important features when buying a mobile phone is its connectivity, 4G, and Wi-Fi above all, although, to a lesser extent, Bluetooth is crucial too.
In case you still do not know, the 4G and Wi-Fi mobile is not a single thing, a universal standard. Quite the opposite, in fact! There are several types of Wi-Fi and 4G that you can have, better and worse, faster and slower. The key is to pay the right price for a smartphone with the best possible connectivity today.
It is a decision that you must meditate. Until just a year ago, there were plenty of phones without 4G, but what has become of them now? They have disappeared, so where does that leave those who just bought one? So, to ensure that you do not make the same mistake, we explain what you should look for when it comes to the 4G and the Wi-Fi features of mobile before buying one.
What Does The 4G LTE Category of a Mobile Mean?
4G Internet works with LTE bands and frequencies. It is the wireless frequency that travels by the waves loaded with data that transmit information, a phenomenon known for decades and now an inseparable part of our day to day lives.
Each mobile has to have an LTE category. This category is the speed of ‘rise and fall’ that the device can reach as well as the quality of the coverage. It is one of the most important information and aspects that you should look for when buying a mobile phone. LTE CAT should appear in its technical specifications followed by a number.
Wi-Fi Standards: The Essentials
If you do not want the same thing to happen to you as those who bought a mobile phone without 4G the last minute, pay attention to what we are going to say! Mobile phones without Wi-Fi AC have their days numbered. It is becoming cheaper to buy a mobile phone with an AC standard, and more than it will be. Little by little, smartphones are getting costlier until they become absolutely essential. It is no secret that barely any person can survive even a few hours without a smartphone in the present times.
If you can buy a mobile phone with this standard, do it without hesitation. It is much faster than the usual Wi-Fi N, although it has less coverage. Here, we explain more about how it works.
Like the LTE Category, you should look in the technical specifications of each mobile for a line that shows Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac and if you find it, bingo! Buy it immediately! Of course, before buying a mobile with this type of Wi-Fi, make sure you have a compatible router. It is easy to know if yours has it since the devices that have it generate two Wi-Fi networks, one of 2.4 GHz and another of 5 GHz that appears as 5G in the list.
A question that many people ask is: is 4G worth it? The short answer is yes! It is a faster network with connections that can surpass the broadband that people have in their homes. It is less “saturated” than 3G, so in the areas where it works, it will be better. The only thing that does not work with 4G is when you have to make voice calls with more quality. This is because the 4G network is only for data.
Tips to Choose Your Next Phone
In addition to the obvious such as having a 4G connection, these are the key points that you must keep in mind when choosing a new phone!
- Processor & Memory: The best thing is when a phone has a quad-core processor with a speed that is higher than 1 GHz. But this is something that almost all models bring to the table these days. The most important thing is memory. First, the RAM, which should be 1GB but with 2GB, a phone will work much better. Then, internal memory is equally important to store data and applications. The idea is to have at least 8 GB of storage on the phone.
- Camera: 5MP is the minimum when it comes to the phone camera, but 8MP will leave us more relaxed. The key? It is to check out the quality of the front camera, the one we use for selfies. Most phones have 2 MP, but some others come with higher resolution. If high-end equipment is purchased, cameras can be more powerful and can even include manual configuration options.
- Battery: The ideal is that a phone has at least 2,000 mAh, but there are smartphones with greater load capacity, which even reach 3,000 mAh. The greater the number, the longer the duration of the phone or the battery life. Do not have any illusions! There are very few cell phones, even high-end phones, that support a full day of use with just a single charge.
- Screen: Currently, the minimum recommended is 4”, but even an affordable phone sold with this new plan can stretch to 4.5”. It is a good size, although some may want larger models, with screens of 5” or more. The best advice? Go to a local shop to try out the phones. Sometimes, XLs can be too much for small hands.
- Prices and Plans: The price of the phone is another essential aspect to look out for. Before you begin shopping for a phone, it is essential to keep your budget in mind to ensure that you do not get carried away with all the possibilities and features in front of you. Remember! You are looking for a phone that is easy on your pockets, yet comes packed with all the features that you need. Therefore, you should take a good and hard look at your precise needs and then buy a phone accordingly. Are you a selfie lover? Or are you a gamer? Do you need more storage space for your documents? List out the things you are looking for and then start shopping! In addition to that, it is crucial to check out the plans, schemes, and discounts before buying a phone. Sometimes, you can find yourself a really good deal where you can get a gadget at a steal!
Therefore, as can be seen, there are a lot of phones in the market. With the advent of technology, our lives have become super tangled with everything technical. Thanks to the relentless competition in the market, you can be bombarded with choices when it comes to buying a phone. This is precisely where this buying guide comes as a lifesaver.
So, the next time you are plagued with choices, all you have to do is refer to this post to land the best phone for yourself. Remember not to get carried away and always consider your requirements properly before sealing the deal and paying for a phone. So, when are you buying one for yourself?