Whatsapp is one of the highly esteemed instant messaging apps that have become very popular across the world. It will not be an exaggeration that these days, Whatsapp has become a part of our life. It is regarded as one of the most used mobile apps by millions of users. The main reason behind the rapid growth of WhatsApp is because of its striking features like voice calling feature. But, some of the users faced some snags with the latest voice calling feature. To solve those issues, WhatsApp has rolled out with a new version 2.12.244 on August 21, 2015. You would love to install it right away on your Android phone, if you come to know the changes made to it. Here is the procedure of how to install the updated version 2.12.244 of of WhatsApp APK on your Android device. Have a look!
Whats New! WhatsApp Version 2.12.244
WhatsApp has now rolled out with a new updated version 2.12.244 so as to rectify the problems in its previous version. The latest release is a WhatsApp BETA version with few alterations. The changes made to the current released version are not so drastic, but the developers had fixed few bugs and made some enhancements to achieve stability of the application. Here are some changes made to the latest WhatsApp version 2.12.244.
- Bugs have been fixed.
- Data consumed during Voice Calling has been reduced.
- Resolved Connectivity issues and made some improvements.
- Improved Synchronization
- Increased Speed
How to Install APK of WhatsApp 2.12.244 Version on your Android Device
The latest updated version 2.12.244 of WhatsApp is a BETA version and it can be installed on your Android device. But, the new version is not available on official Android Store. It can’t be installed from Google Play store as it is in BETA phase. You need to manually download and install it on your device. Here are the simple steps to download and install WhatsApp 2.12.244 version on your Android device.
Step 1: Download APK
- Initially, Download the APK of WhatsApp version 2.12.244 just by tapping on the Download Now button.
- Now, Save the APK of downloaded app on your Android device.
Step 2: Settings on your Android Device
- Now, you must Enable Unknown Sources from your Android device by accessing your smartphone’s Settings>>Applications or Settings Security>> Unknown Sources.
- By enabling that option, your device allows installation on apps from sources other than Play Store.
Step 3: Go to the Location of Saved APK file
- Now, open the folder where you have saved the apk of WhatsApp on your Android device using File Manager.
- Move to the location of downloaded WhatsApp 2.12.244 APK file.
Step 4: Install it on your Device
- Lastly, just tap on the APK file of updated WhatsApp version 2.12.244 so as to start the installation process.
- After finishing the installation process, check it with your mobile number to start using the new version on your Android device.
- Now, you’re done.
This is the simple way to install the new updated APK of WhatsApp Version 2.12.244 on your Android device. Hope this guide helps you to install the current version on your Android device. Enjoy!