The shipping of your orders, Reliance Jio phones have begun on Sunday. Reliance will be delivering a total amount of 6 million devices. These phones are expected to be delivered within 10-15 days. According to reports, the distribution of these phones will start from rural areas and then to urban areas.
Reliance has provided a facility to track the device for those who have booked their Reliance Jio phone. Customers can track their device in three ways and in order to track the device the customers must possess a Jio SIM and an order number given to you while booking the phone.
Track Your Device:
- Download the MyJio app and log into the app with your registered mobile number and track your respective orders from within the application.
- Go the Jio website and enter the order number and get the tracking information of your order.
- Call Jio customer service number 18008908900 to know your order details. You will be updated with the delivery details through an SMS.
The customers have to pay an amount of Rs.1000 at the time of delivery of the phone while Rs 500 amount has to be paid while booking the phone although this amount will be refunded within 3 years. The prebookings of Jio 4G LTE phone started on August 24, 2017. Due to a massive amount of requests for orders, the pre-orders for the phone have been paused for a while and the bookings haven’t been resumed yet. You can order your Jio phone online once the pre-orders start again.
The Reliance Jio phone comes with features including:
- 2.4-inch display
- Supports digital payment via NFC
- 2,000 mAh battery
- 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage
- Expandable to 128 GB using an SD card
- Other features of the Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone include SOS feature, which can be activated by pressing 5, support for NFC that enables quick payments, and the ability to cast content.
Do let us know if you have received your JIO Phone and share your experience in the comments below.