If we delete the most important stuff from our PC’s and tablets we can browse the deleted files from recycle bin, but when comes to the smartphones if you erase crucial files accidentally then we realize the importance of recycle bin feature. Do you ever wish to have Recycle bin feature on your smartphone and tried to install it?
If you are one among those who are looking for this we have brought you two simple methods that will get you much-anticipated recycle bin feature on your smartphone. However, this feature is applicable only to the android users.
Use Dumpster – Photo & Video Restore:
Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your windows or mac desktop computer. Dumpster’s recovery ability is the perfect complementary cloud backup tool (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive). Completely eliminating the need to constantly backup your data. Dumpster gives you the ability to recover accidentally deleted content including images, vids, audio, pdf, zip, mp3, mp4, ppt, doc, Avi, mpg, jpg, rar and all common file types.
This application is available on the Google Play Store which can be downloaded to your Android device and used as a Recycle Bin. This saves space on your phone. Backup and restore deleted data from the cloud, recover pictures videos apps and files directly from the cloud online. Your data is safe, easily backup and restore from the cloud to your phone with a tap.
How to Make Use Of Dumpster?
1. Firstly, download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
2. When you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be welcomed with an agreement on your screen. Click on agree and proceed further.
3. Now browse the media files which you want to store in the app that got deleted from your storage.
4. Preview the deleted media from Dumpster.
5. Keep Your items organized in folders.
6. You can also schedule an automatic delete of old items.
7. For maximum privacy, you can restrict access to lock screen.
For this you no need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required for Dumpster!
ES File Explorer (File Manager):
ES File Explorer has lots of hidden features. One such feature is Recycle Bin. This is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use. This helps to manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
Follow these simple steps to use ES File Explorer On Your Smart Phone
- If you have ES File Explorer on your smartphone, click on the Menu in the left sidebar if not download it from the google play store.
2. Enable the Recycle Bin Option.
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
These are the two recycle bin features for your android smartphone. If you think it is essential for your smartphone, then download now.