I have been into Blogging for more than 4 years now and have had a lot of milestones which I didn’t expect. For me getting a Blog Alexa below 10,000 was a dream but now this has became a habit and things have became pretty easy for me to achieve this milestone.
After Google has stopped rolling out Page Rank, Alexa has got a prominent role in judging the quality of a Blog. Most of the advertisers contact me by just checking the Alexa Ranks of my blogs. Ofcourse, I don’t run too many blogs now. I have trimmed down the number of blogs/websites I work to single digit for various reasons. One main reason behind this was to focus on long term growth and building a quality website rather than building a website that makes money for few days and sits back on the list of domains you own. This approach has helped me to focus much better on a particular project and thereby getting great results. My personal blog All Tech Buzz has been under Top 10,000 websites according to Alexa for quite some time now. If you don’t know, I have been running a company for more than an year now and have seen a lot of ups and downs in this Entrepreneurial Journey.
Coming to the point, now I own two web portals that are below Alexa 10,000. It’s been a while two of my sites got ranking below 10,000 but I refrained myself from writing an article because Alexa changes every day and the chances of your blog Alexa going beyond today’s rank are very high. So, I waited for two months to observe the consistency in ranking and the statistics are only getting better day by day.
- All India Roundp – 7439 , you can check current Alexa Rank here.
- All Tech Buzz – 9917 , check current Alexa Rank here.
Well, I cannot display the Google Analytics screenshots over here, but I will be giving you some rough estimation of the traffic of both the websites.
- All Tech Buzz, approximately receives about 1.3 to 2 million Pageviews each month.
- All India Roundup, which is a Google News listed site receives about 2.5-4 million Pageviews every month.
Hope you got a rough idea of what kind of traffic you need to reach a good Alexa Traffic Rank.
Few more websites that I am working on which are likely to get listed below 10,000 websites in the world according to Alexa:
How much traffic do you need to get your Blog/Website below Alexa 10,000?
Well, there is no such metric for Alexa because Alexa has its own Algorithm. They only count those visitors who installed Alexa Toolbar on to their browser.
Generally it goes like;
- If you get 100 people who installed Alexa Toolbar daily then you should get a Alexa below 100,000 in the next one month.
- To get Alexa Below 50,000 you should get about 200-250 per day.
- To get Alexa Below 20,000 you need to get around 300-500 visits, who have installed alexa toolbar.
- To get below 10,000 you need to get around 500-800 visitors per day.
- If you have about 1000-1500 visitors who installed alexa toolbar then you can easily get your Alexa below 5000 in the next one month.
You might be wondering who install Alexa Toolbar on their browser. Its people like us Bloggers, Web Masters, SEO’s, Designers and Geeks install Alexa toolbar on their browser.
You can also check my article on Tips to increase Alexa Rank of a blog/Website. Do let me know if you have any doubts in your comments below.
Also, if you are looking forward for any kind of service related to improving Alexa Rank directly mail me to [email protected]alltechmedia.org