Would you like to record streaming music or online radio shows, but you do not know-how. Is there an online program that you would like to record and listen to later? Here are a few audio recording solutions that you can use to capture streaming songs on your computer
EaseUS RecExperts is a screen recorder with capabilities of recording from microphone and system sound. The system records primarily through the system’s sound alongside a webcam. Since anything you want to record goes through your computer system into the speakers, this is when the software records your audio and can do it without using the computer speakers. The software can:
- Record the best audio quality without background noise.
- The system has an inbuilt scheduler used in scheduling recording at a feature time or date.
- The system supports different audio formats such as MP3, AAC, WMA, and WAV
SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder
The software is an excellent recording tool. It uses a particular kernel driver that maintains quality thought-out recording. Apart from recording through a microphone, the systems also record streaming audio. It can also work with other Third-party software systems and messengers. Apart from recording streaming audio, the system can record podcasts and conferences. It also converts the recorded audio to MP3 and WAV.
Audacity is a video and audio editor and has other abilities such as recording using a microphone and system audio. If you want to record a streaming music and radio program, you can download the software and set it to record, but if you need to use more features, you will have to configure your device.
Although the system has several advantages, such as powerful editors, it can also be complex to edit with its many editing options.
Movavi Screen Recorder
The Movavi Screen Recorder purely records screen with no options for audio recording. However, it can record systems audio and, therefore, ideal for recording streaming audio. For it to work, first you choose the area and then let the whole program record. The system saves the audio in MP4 format. It can also record audio and screen video at the same time.
- It offers the option of choosing the best quality audio.
- Since it does not use microphones, you can use the microphone as it records.
- It has a timer that you can set to start recording automatically.
- Has no option for saving mp3 format
- Saved documents are only in MP4, and to convert them to Mp3 format, you will have to use third-party software.
If you love listening and recording online radios and podcasts, this is the best available option. Record your best program and listen to it later. For professionals such as online radio journalist uSave.it is a necessary tool.
- It allows you to share your recording for others to listen to and records high-quality audio
- It can also archive your audio and present them as recordings or as podcasts.
- Its technologically advanced interfaces mean that you do not have to worry about the software being outdated.
- It also offers great budget options to accommodate everyone and give them a boost in their careers.
- It’s easy to use with a friendly and easy navigation menu. All you need to know is the station you would like to record or its URL.
Cinch Audio Recorder
Cinch Audio Recorder is a useful tool used to record high-quality sound and captures music information such as album, artist name, and song name. The software can not only record but can record silently with the volume down and without connecting a speaker. It also has the capability of removing advertisements.