One of the most used features on Instagram is “The Story”. Instagram stories are basically a series of images or videos which all of your followers can see and it stays up for 24 hours. Further, Instagram allows you to make Boomerangs, i.e short clips of your photos or videos that move back and forth. They look cool! Period.
Now, if you are someone who wants to save and download these “Stories” of people you are following then here is an article that will teach you to do that in simple steps.
Read more: How to make money on Instagram?
How to Download Instagram Stories in IOS Device
If you are using an Apple Device then you will have to download an app called “Ins Story” that will help you save and download stories of people you follow on Instagram.
iPhone users should follow these steps to download Instagram Stories
- Download the app Ins Story from the Apple App store.
- Open the app and type in the “username “of the person you want to check out.
- Now, you will be able to see the stories of that person- videos, photos, etc
- You can select the video or photo you want to download and tap the save button.
- The photo or video is successfully saved to your gallery.
How to Download Instagram Stories In Android Device
For Android users, these are the steps to follow to download Instagram Stories:
- Download the App Story Saver from the app store.
- Open the app and log into your Instagram account.
- You will be able to see all the Stories of people that you follow
- Select the picture or video and then tap the save button.
- These media files will be saved to your “StorySaver folder” (The search bar will show results for users too.)
Alternative app for Android to download Instagram Stories: Story Saver for Instagram – Story Assistant