In today’s advanced tech generation, most of the work will be carried out through laptops, smartphones, tablets and other latest gadgets. We all need any of the above-mentioned gadgets in order do work either in an office or home or any other place. In most of the sectors, the work lies with data transactions via some storage devices. To transfer data from one device to other without using any data cable, there are many tools available online. Transferring data via mobile devices is easy compared to the hectic way of transfer via PC or Laptop. Google drive is one tool to transfer data and there are many other cloud tools for accessing your documents anytime. Here is a tool for sharing files among various devices via cross-platform namely, Zapya.
Zapya is a most popular app that can transfer files and other documents in a quicker way. It is a free transfer app for Android and iPhone that let users transfer photos, videos, music files from Android to iPhone and vice-versa. You can also transfer files from a PC to mobile or a smartphone to Laptop using this fastest file sharing tool. In this article, you can know more about Zapya and the process of downloading Zapya on your PC or Laptop running Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system.
Zapya – Free & Fastest Tool for File Sharing
Zapya is the renowned app which is very helpful to transfer your most important and personal data from one device to other without using any data cable. Without using a USB drive or some other external hardware devices, one can easily transfer data using Zapya. It can be used to share data across various platforms among multiple devices such as Windows phone, iPhone, Android, PC, Laptops, etc. It transfers data at a high speed of about 15 to 20 MB per second, which is considered as the maximum speed than any other sources of the transfer.
Zapya actually works based on the self-contained sharing network model which means that it is free from wired connections and other networks. Zapya is the fastest tool that saves you from the traditional techniques of sending data to some storage devices and waiting for all those huge files to get transferred onto the destination devices. We have many cloud storage sites that can save a huge amount of data. As we all know, most of the USB devices are the carriers of malicious viruses and there is a high risk of affecting your PC or Laptop. This is the reason, most of the mobile manufacturers are building a device that provides Near Field Communication (NFC) apps. To avoid all such risky way of transfers, tools like Zapya is essential to protect your PC.
Features of Zapya
- Supports cross-platform on various devices such as Android, Windows Phone, Laptops, Windows PC, and other iOS devices.
- Capable of sharing numerous types of files such as Images, Videos, Music, documents, etc., from one device to other.
- Doesn’t require the internet to use this tool or software.
- Shares massive data across various devices at a high speed of about 15-20 MB Per Second which is the very high compared to Bluetooth.
- Supports all file formats like PDF, ZIP files. You can also transfer downloaded apps via Zapya.
- MultiPeer technology in Zapya makes itself as an equipment independent tool that allows users to share data anywhere anytime.
- Zapya is available in multiple languages and it is absolutely Free to Download Zapya for PC and Laptop on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
4 Methods to Download Zapya On Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC or Laptop
Zapya is a powerful app that functions as a cross-platform tool that fulfills the need of file exchange or transfer without the need of a network. You can download Zapya for PC or Laptop that runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system. You can download Zapya tool from iOS and Android emulators like Bluestacks and Andyroid. You can then run the Zapya app on your Windows PC. These emulators have the capability to stimulate suitable context within your PC or Laptop to run various apps and games and share data among other devices. There are four methods to Download Zapya for PC or Laptop on Windows.
1. Download Zapya for PC using .exe File
- Click Here to download Zapya for PC using .exe file.
- Once the file is downloaded, an installation window displays on the screen.
- Just Click on Quick install to continue the installation process.
- Simply navigate to the desktop and launch the app by clicking on the Zapya icon.
- Now, you can start sharing files with Zapya from your PC to any other device.
2. Zapya app for PC/Laptop using Bluestacks
- Initially, Download Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop.
- Install it on your device and Launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- A search bar appears on the screen wherein you need to search for Zapya.
- You can see the Zapya app displays in the search results.
- Just click on the icon to download the app. You will be redirected to an installation page.
- Click on Install to finish the installation process.
- Launch the app and go to Bluestacks homepage and click on All apps to find Zapya App.
- Now, you can start sharing files using Zapya from your PC.
3. Zapya app for PC using Andyroid
- Download Andyroid on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- The installation of Andyroid is quite simple and faster.
- Once it is installed, launch the app on your PC.
- Search for the Zapya app from the Search bar.
- Just click on Install to begin download.
- After completing the installation process, you can see the app will appear in the Apps menu.
- Launch the Zapya app and start sharing files.
4. Zapya app for PC using APK File
Instead of searching for Zapya app on Bluestacks, you can directly download and run the APK file of Zapya. For this also, you need to have Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Click Here to download the APK file of Zapya.
- Just Right click on the APK file and choose “Open with Bluestacks Installer” in order to start the APK installation process of zapya.
- Once Installation is finished, open Bluestacks from Desktop. Click on All Apps in which you can see Zapya app icon.
- Open it and start sharing files.
These are the four simple methods to download Zapya for PC or Laptop on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system. You can now start sharing files across various platforms from one device to other using Zapya app. Hope this tutorial guides you in the best way to download Zapya for PC on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.